New product to help you slim down in healthier way

fengmie

Dear Mummy,

Do you want to get that perfect body of yours without much exercising yet can still eat the food you like? With just 12 weeks you can really see the difference in you.

Vemma Bod•ē™ is a healthy weight loss solution featuring results-oriented products to help you achieve your weight management goal, without sacrificing wellness. With first-of-its-kind ingredient blends, Vemma Bod•ē helps curb your appetite, increase your energy and restore your body with nutritional support.See for yourself how Bod•ē can help you shed those hard-to-lose pounds.

This products is new in Singapore and had just started in 16th Sept 2012. The price is affordable,convenient and compact to bring along anywhere you like, as its in liquid form.

To enjoy the benefit and get to know more of how this product helps you, quickly PM me now to find out more as we are having a promotion for this new product. Order before 1st Nov 2012 NOW.

propertyatas

Hi Mummys,

I have some TR90 Stocks to let go.

TR90 = 90 Days program. No need diet. No need starve (dieting makes you more fat). No weight rebound.

Average result 6kg - 7kg in 3 months. Lowest 3kg Highest 14.8Kg

See testimonial = www.facebook.com/tr90today

They expire Oct 2015.

They retail at $2080

But i need cash so i am letting go at a very cheap price

I am giving $700 Discount of retail price.

I need cash. So my loss is your gain.

Drop a text to 97921567 asap to prevent disappointment because i only left 2 sets.