New Stay Home Mom who's keen to learn more

yongjy

Hi hi, i recently became a full time stay home mom to my 2 young boys.
Am keen to learn quick tips/ pitfalls to avoid from the experienced ones, to ensure my family & i can truly enjoy this new phase in our lives ^_^

coolmom

Hi,

Same here, am thinking of if it is viable for me to become SAHM... hope to learn from experienced mommy here

Mummy to Baby V

Welcome to the SAHM Club! :) I only have 2+ years experience with son, now expecting another baby. Every family has different circumstances and support, so take time to find out what works best for yourself. Personally, I find it very fulfilling to be my child's main caregiver and his homeschool teacher. Feel free to read my sharing at http://www.MummysReviews.com.

All the best! :)

Mummy to Baby V

You're most welcome. I also find it important for stay-home mums to find time for little hobbies to relax. We must love and take good care of ourselves, so that we have the energy to love and care for our family. Happy mum --> happy kids

Also, need to keep in touch with like-minded friends for emotional needs. If too busy to meet in person, at least chat over phone or online methods.

Then when hubby comes home from a long day at work, hopefully he feels welcome into a well-managed home.
And everyone can enjoy blissful family life. :)