Newborn baby found buried alive in Eunos !!!!

ling.er

i read this news from the papers. one word to describe the mother: CRUEL!!!

Yday paper?? I gt to knw thru Yahoo New.. YES CRUEL !! Is damn sad to hear about it.. As i hope the mum read it & go Pick up the paper if SHE STIL HAVE THE HEART !!

**Ps other ppl was saying might be a maid baby.. ***

zaries

Yday paper?? I gt to knw thru Yahoo New.. YES CRUEL !! Is damn sad to hear about it.. As i hope the mum read it & go Pick up the paper if SHE STIL HAVE THE HEART !!

**Ps other ppl was saying might be a maid baby.. ***
i also think so it is...few more day n it will b revealed i think...but if it's maid de they preggy hw to stay in sg >??:(

BeingSingle

maybe really young mother who is at a loss with what to do or who to turn to for help? really really sad..poor baby :wong19:

hotmilktea

dunnoe how the hell she went thru self-delivery, without epidural or stitches and how she pass by 40weeks ?????
yet give birth to a healthy baby boy and buried it alive !

wat is fair ?

ling.er

i also think so it is...few more day n it will b revealed i think...but if it's maid de they preggy hw to stay in sg >??:(

Hmm nt sure as well.. Super sad to hear about it lo.. Lucky the uncle spot it.. If pass 1 more day i think cannot save alrd T.T
Heart feel so sour ..

BeingSingle

dunnoe how the hell she went thru self-delivery, without epidural or stitches and how she pass by 40weeks ?????
yet give birth to a healthy baby boy and buried it alive !

wat is fair ?
think if the mother is really young, her body can take it...but its really sad..we have adoption centers and other alternatives in SG...
why not just leave the baby somewhere where others can find it and make sure baby is properly taken care of?
why must bury? bury means she wants the baby dead wor! thats so heartless!

hotmilktea

yah...damn cruel. those murderers buried pple alive already so cruel, this is ur own child and yet can buried alive. wat has the world become?
pple want kids also dun hv.

think if the mother is really young, her body can take it...but its really sad..we have adoption centers and other alternatives in SG...
why not just leave the baby somewhere where others can find it and make sure baby is properly taken care of?
why must bury? bury means she wants the baby dead wor! thats so heartless!

ling.er

if nt a maid baby then i think is a malay baby ( as my thinking )
Cos the baby in pic look dark ... Six sense told mi lei

YA agree.. She can brin to ador centre for help...

I think must be bury whole body

Mud & dry leaves inside the baby mouth Y.Y

* Lucky baby ...

zaries

* Lucky baby ...
Got picture mei??all i saw is e uncle onli ...

hotmilktea

thats wat i tot also...

u knw wat, i think sld go and scare her and buried her alive . see she scare or not...idiot.

* Lucky baby ...

ling.er

zaries
Re: Newborn baby found buried alive in Eunos !!!!

Originally Posted by ling.er
if not a maid baby then i think is a malay baby ( as my thinking )

* Lucky baby ...

Got picture mei??all i saw is e uncle onli ...

YES there is pic of the baby when i saw the news from yahoo.. nw i click the link again it change the pic... The baby skin is in dark colour.. I wonder newpaper have the baby pic anot..

hotmilktea
Re: Newborn baby found buried alive in Eunos !!!!
thats what i thought also...

you knw what, i think sld go and scare her and buried her alive . see she scare or not...idiot.

YES.. She shall have try been bury is wat kind of feeling... She bear to bury it.. 9-10mth baby inside her tummy.. She no feelin meh??
Heartless mum .. Blood clothes found near the bushes , afetr give birth juz bury.... Mayb the father was there.. 1person hw can she do it... In pain / bleeding ...

ling.er

nvm ltr see newspaper hv or nt ba

I think the person who post on Yahoo news change the pic.. Mayb News or newpaper will show out ba..

Hope tat everythin go well to the baby now.. Found a good new parent ( IF THE MUM NT GO BACK TO HIM/HER )
Live happily forever...

zaries

I think the person who post on Yahoo news change the pic.. Mayb News or newpaper will show out ba..

Hope tat everythin go well to the baby now.. Found a good new parent ( IF THE MUM NT GO BACK TO HIM/HER )
Live happily forever...
yea...god bless e baby...poor lil baby..def he'll found himself a gd hm :)