Newly pregnant.

Ambb

Hi there! Anyone out there newly pregnant, staying in the east or north-east, interested to meet and chat?

hi, I'm Ling Yee from Serangoon, 5 months +++ pregnant, wish to make friend and chat with you.

how are you doing ? how many months now ?

Ambb

Hi Ling Yee, I m fine. Thanks. Hope u r too. I m jus abt 1.5 mths. R u expecting a boy or girl?

Hi Ambb, take care too, as you just 1.5 months only.

we are hoping for a baby boy. where are you staying ? what are you doing ?

Ambb

Thanks, Ying Lee. You have not done the FA scan?

i hv had 2 miscarriages before. Found out that if things do happen during the initial stage they are usually beyond control. Just taking care of myself as much as possible and the rest will live it to nature.

i live in Bedok and I m in sales. How abt you?

hi Ambb, not yet, see how 1st after I'm really stable later.

I have 2 miscarriage before too. yes, sometime things happen beyond our control too. mine both happen when initial stage too.
looks like you & me have the same fate too.

I'm working as a beautician.

Hi there. There are different types of insurance plans that cater to the pre/post/Neo natal needs of both mother and child. if you/anyone would like to find out more, you're welcome to email me at lioneltye@gmail.com. I would be happy to share with you the details of the different types of plans available:)

Cheers!

Hi all new mummies, just want to check if any of you have insurance plans for your pregnancy and baby?