No Postnatal Jamu Massage Still slim down ?

Verona's

Any mummies can slim down without postnatal massage ?
Can just massage ownself & apply creams not , still considering booking hehe see whether got any mummies can slim down without postnatal massage :D

i'm indonesian-chinese, and most of us we don't do massage. alot of us slim down by breasfeeding exclusively and wearing binder, those who have spare $$ go for slimming session after confinement, alternatively we go for acupuncture too.

Verona's

i'm indonesian-chinese, and most of us we dont't do massage. alot of us slim down by breasfeeding exclusively and wearing binder, those who have spare $$ go for slimming session after confinement, alternatively we go for acupuncture too.
o .. Where to get a suitable binder ? any recommending ? :)
Is it a sure that tummy will be very very flabby , does exercises work ?

i think how flabby our tummy will be depends on individual..

the binder can be found in pharmacy and some shops in KK, but again the result varies as not everyone is the same.

exercise definitely can help but surely the result is not instant, it takes time to tone up the muscle, but i do know for mommies who used to exercise regularly and have toned tummy pre-pregnancy can get back into the shape faster.

wenz

My 1st and 2nd birth i did not go for post natal jamu massage...
had slim down and was back to pre-preg weight within 6months, i did not breastfeed either... all i did was to watch my diet and take care of my kids myself...

propertyatas

Hi Mummys,

I have some TR90 Stocks to let go.

TR90 = 90 Days program. No need diet. No need starve (dieting makes you more fat). No weight rebound.

Average result 6kg - 7kg in 3 months. Lowest 3kg Highest 14.8Kg

See testimonial = www.facebook.com/tr90today

They expire Oct 2015.

They retail at $2080

But i need cash so i am letting go at a very cheap price

I am giving $700 Discount of retail price.

I need cash. So my loss is your gain.

Drop a text to 97921567 asap to prevent disappointment because i only left 2 sets.