No Stamina

hueychye79

I feel easily tired if I walk too much or climb a few flights of stairs. Will pant heavily. Is this normal?
Errrrnnnn.... so early...

You are just few weeks pregnant leh! :err:

Is it because you cannot sleep well due to pass urine at midnight?

Or you wear very tied pants or bra?

karoru

yeah, it is a bit early for you... heard that it will only happens during 3rd trimester... i even breathless when i m toking... that is how bad my condition is... argh!!!

izanyzam

Now im in my 27th week,i cant even bear to walk to the MRT station which is just 5 mins away from my house..!!! I also dont visit my dad's house coz he stays in a 4th-storey walk up apartment..You know those 4-storey flats with no lifts..??!!! Told him i shall wait for the lift-upgrading to finish in a month's time then i will go to his house..!!! Hehehehehe...Even climbing the stairs of the overhead bridge makes me pant heavily..!!! :eek:

Fatigue will become worse once you step into your third trimester..Which is why most mummies will start to shop for baby's stuff in their second trimester as they will have more energy..!!

New Mama

Errrrnnnn.... so early...

You are just few weeks pregnant ! :err:

Is it because you cannot sleep well due to pass urine at midnight?

Or you wear very tied pants or bra?
Ya... cannot sleep well but not due to pass urine. Just keep having weird dreams.

My hubby forbid me to wear tight clothes. Every morning will inspect. Haha... but i do find my bras getting quite tight.

Should only feel this way in 3rd trimester? Oh no...i better check with my gynae. Hopefully it's bec i have been forbidded to walk too much lately. Always seating around. Hubby even refused to let me go multi-storey carpark with him.

hueychye79

Ya... cannot sleep well but not due to pass urine. Just keep having weird dreams.

My hubby forbid me to wear tight clothes. Every morning will inspect. Haha... but i do find my bras getting quite tight.

Should only feel this way in 3rd trimester? Oh no...i better check with my gynae. Hopefully it's bec i have been forbidded to walk too much lately. Always seating around. Hubby even refused to let me go multi-storey carpark with him.
Pregnant not means must sit and not walking... :tlaugh:

I think this is your first pregnancy, thats why your hubby so 'kan cheong'.

If your pregnancy is stable, you still can carry on to shopping and walk like as normal but must lower your speed.

Don't wear high heel anymore.

About the bra, you can go to buy the extension bra... :001_302:

Most important is you must feel very comfortable and do some minor exercise when you enter the 2nd trimester....

'Jia You'

New Mama

Pregnant not means must sit and not walking... :tlaugh:

I think this is your first pregnancy, thats why your hubby so 'kan cheong'.

If your pregnancy is stable, you still can carry on to shopping and walk like as normal but must lower your speed.

dont't wear high heel anymore.

About the bra, you can go to buy the extension bra... :001_302:

Most important is you must feel very comfortable and do some minor exercise when you enter the 2nd trimester....

'Jia You'
Thanks for the encouragement and advice

Where can I buy the extension bra?

Ya... forbidded to wear high heels too, even the low ones.

What kind of exercise shd the mummy do?

-jOanna

At my 12th week I'm still jumping and running around.. I do have asthma and I only start to feel breathless at my 30th week like that.. Try to walk slowly and take smaller steps bah.. If walk upstairs just take 1 step at a time.. Sometimes hubby walk too fast I scold him then he slow down lol..

I guess your no stamina might be due to Heartburn? some people starts real early of pregnancy..heartburn makes me hard to slp at night sometimes..

hueychye79

What kind of exercise should the mummy do?
At my 12th week I'm still jumping and running around.. I do have asthma and I only start to feel breathless at my 30th week like that.. Try to walk slowly and take smaller steps bah.. If walk upstairs just take 1 step at a time.. Sometimes hubby walk too fast I scold him then he slow down lol..

I guess your no stamina might be due to Heartburn? some people starts real early of pregnancy..heartburn makes me hard to sleep at night sometimes..
Oh! Really foregot the heartburn also the symptoms in first trimester... :001_302:

Luckly Joanna remind me..

New Mama, I think you can go to pharmany to purchase the medicine 'ACTAL', yellow box. This medicine is safe for pregnancy.

It helps to relieve your heartburn and when you feel your stomach got so much of wind.

I personally feel it helps me a lot when I am in the 1st trimester because I have very weak stomach...

But of course take in moderate, really cannot tahan than take the medicine.

For the extension bra, you can for to any meternity shop to buy.

Vivo City - SPRING also sell.....

About the exercise - some mummy do some yoga (I am not that one)

For me, the exercise is walk, doing housework, cooking etc (because I am not working at the moment :Dancing_tongue:)

For the high heels shoes, I have no chance to wear since pregnant.. :embarrassed:

Change to Cross because more comfortable and non slip :001_302:, try the other brands sandals but not nice and always feel the foot very pain after walk a while only :nah:

-jOanna

I suggest take walks to market or something would be good enough.. now everywhere also joss papers smell.. air also not so fresh.. hmm.. can do stretching at home, of cuz with support in case unbalance fall down :D cuz my job is walk around for 9 hours or more.. so usually go home my leg very very sore n pain le..

iwan2noe

What kind of exercise should the mummy do?
New Mama,

I wear flat sole shoes now..Remb to go for soft and comfortable ones.
Try to get loose fitting ones bcos as u progress into your pregnancy, u will be heavier due to growth of ur tummy wif ur bb, then ur feets will tend to get more tight...

I only walk on the treadmill.. I think not only can walk on threadmill..can go for stroll with ur hubby in the park or ur neigbhourhood..good also as can breathe in fresh air and at the same time relax...

NeVeR wear HEELS!! your feets wont feel comfortable too due to ur progressing wt ...

Btw, to ans ur qn.. I do get more breatheless nowadays at my 19th weeks...but only if i walk too fast or climb the stairs...Try to go for regular walks then i think it may help you with ur problem...

Take care!:wong19:

New Mama

Thank you all so much for the concern and advice...really learn a lot at this forum :) Everyone is so nice and helpful.

Stan

New Mama,

I wear flat sole shoes now..Remb to go for soft and comfortable ones.
Try to get loose fitting ones bcos as you progress into your pregnancy, you will be heavier due to growth of your tummy with your baby, then your feets will tend to get more tight...

I only walk on the treadmill.. I think not only can walk on threadmill..can go for stroll with your hubby in the park or your neigbhourhood..good also as can breathe in fresh air and at the same time relax...

NeVeR wear HEELS!! your feets wont feel comfortable too due to your progressing wt ...

Btw, to ans your qn.. I do get more breatheless nowadays at my 19th weeks...but only if i walk too fast or climb the stairs...Try to go for regular walks then i think it may help you with your problem...

Take care!:wong19:
i was wearing heels to work till 5th mths.. till my colleagues BANNED me!! :tlaugh::tlaugh:didnt feel tired at all....

But now, i wear flats, walk a bit tired and my feet start to swell liao... look a bit like 'zhu jiao'..........