No substantial evidence for CBD oil

DianaPowell

Dear Dr. Feigenbaum,

How do I distinguish what good resources on CBD oil are?

I've got a friend who's trying to talk me into doing a start-up in CBD business, so I've been doing some research that says CBD isn't good for anything.

However, being an avid BBM follower that I am, I know you've spoken about how there isn't substantial evidence to suggest that CBD oil is useful.

Could you perhaps point me to some significant resources that convinced you into thinking that CBD is more detrimental than it is beneficial?

In Strength,

kabilboy

I think that CBD oil might be helpful to some people, but for me, it has no use. I have constant muscle pain, and my physiotherapist said that I should use CBD oil to minimize the pain. It worked a bit at first, but after a month, it had no effect whatsoever. That is why I decided to try an alternative which was a cbd flower. I went on the internet and started to search for good options. After some time, I was able to find a website that had all sorts of cbd hemp flower. I bought a pack of blueberry gelato hemp flowers, and it was the best purchase ever. It really helped me out with my problem, and I can easily recommend it to anyone.