no sure does anyone having tis problem or nt

Hi all mummies,

Not sure does anyone having the same problem as me??

Currently i'm on my 26 weeks, suddenly find out tat i have tis problem. i was unable to have good sleep on monday nite cos my poo poo area was so painful :wong7:, the next day i decide to go n c doctor. omg doc told me tat i gt "zi chuang" on my poo poo area. i was told tat some of pregnant mummies will have tis problem. hmmm tis my 1st time hearing tat. doc ask me to drink more water and take more fruits. Is it bcos of those vitamin medicine tat doctor ask me to take too heaty ?? i'm not sure?? wat i can do nw is hoping it will recover soon :tsad:

luvjoanne

hi joanna, yes i'm having same problem as you but not as bad till i feel the pain. i only feel the pain when i poo due to the abrasion and it bleeds! i never had problem of constipation in the past, and when i was in my first trimester, i was in fact having diarrhoea constantly. but after i took the supplements (iron & calcium), i have problems relieving my bowels :( dr says that it's normal, and also told me to drink more water and eat more fruits.

i can feel a small bump at my anal area and i'm sure that's the piles.. but it doesnt hurt unless i poo.. and actually if u surf online, there are home remedies available. u can try those methods! i have been eating fruits daily, drinking fruit juices and everynight before i sleep, i'll drink a cup of fresh milk + 1 bottle of vitagen and i see that my condition is improving.

hi joanna, yes i'm having same problem as you but not as bad till i feel the pain. i only feel the pain when i poo due to the abrasion and it bleeds! i never had problem of constipation in the past, and when i was in my first trimester, i was in fact having diarrhoea constantly. but after i took the supplements (iron & calcium), i have problems relieving my bowels :( dr says that it's normal, and also told me to drink more water and eat more fruits.

i can feel a small bump at my anal area and i'm sure that's the piles.. but it doesnt hurt unless i poo.. and actually if you surf online, there are home remedies available. you can try those methods! i have been eating fruits daily, drinking fruit juices and everynight before i sleep, i'll drink a cup of fresh milk + 1 bottle of vitagen and i see that my condition is improving.
thanks for ur reply.

Yes i will try to drink more and eat more fruits. but ask for milk and vitagen i cant take, will feel veri unconfortable when taking it.

apollo

yes me too. and mine was pretty bad that i cant even walk well, had to lie on my side. more fruits does help, esp fruits lik papaya, dragonfruit and kiwi. =)

yes me too. and mine was pretty bad that i cant even walk well, had to lie on my side. more fruits does help, esp fruits lik papaya, dragonfruit and kiwi. =)
right, cant walk well, ever if sit down really scare to stand up cos will be veri pain. but today better le after applying e cream tat doc give it to me.

and somemore feel tat when does not hv tis problem i dun every day feel like gg toilet, but nw with tis problem, everyday will feel like gg toilet. although is good to go everyday but really scare of tat pain :wong7: keke