Noise Pollution Cause DD's Zzz

pm_lynn

Hi all, I am rather new to this community.

As per my topic, lately (almost 2wks), I am vexed by the noiseS caused by planes flying past .... My DD neber :SLEEP: only doze off then waken by the planes ... SO NO TIME TO BE ONLINE :(

ANY1 has the same problem?

LoVeS

same~ sumtimes my area aso often got plane flying so loud~ especially national day tt time.

xiaodaisy

haha wen dey veri tired no matter how loud e voice oso won wake dem up.. even i tried shakin dem oso no use bu if dey juz nap or maybe lazing in bed yes dey will ..

rjj

Hi all, I am rather new to this community.

As per my topic, lately (almost 2wks), I am vexed by the noiseS caused by planes flying past .... My DD neber :SLEEP: only doze off then waken by the planes ... SO NO TIME TO BE ONLINE :(

ANY1 has the same problem?
Has it been like that all the while, or like LOVES says only during National Day period?

If everyday oso like dat, den in the past how has your bb been coping?

I oso realised my bb (now 8mths plus) sleeping less than he used to. Is it because of this?

LoVeS

Has it been like that all the while, or like LOVES says only during National Day period?

I oso realised my bb (now 8mths plus) sleeping less than he used to. Is it because of this?

mine not only national day but aso occasionally.

pm_lynn

mine not only national day but aso occasionally.

I wld say since National Day till now.... BUT it's getting worst recently as per mentioned. Yesterday morn 9+ the flying started tru out late noon. My DD was aslp at 3pm but :SLEEP: less than 10mins cos long plane flying.

xiaodaisy ---- DUNO isit she light sleeper or haiz :(

MummySarrah

I guess u all must be staying ard Jurong rite??..:001_302: My DS has got used to it already...Wen i first bot my house..funny thing i din hear any pass by.After i bot it then i realised that the planes flew a few times at my place n some ard 10pm!!!! Once my hubby's fren wife called and reviewed to the Airforce abt it n they said they couldn't do anything abt it coz they are actually doing their job protecting the country and mobilising exercise..hehehehe..I guess we just hve to be more tolerant n let our babies get used to it.My bb is now gg to 15mths and has no prob in sleeping thru the noise..heng ahhh!!!:tlaugh:

`julee

we live near the changi airport.. even though quite far, still noisy.. but she got use to it...
she onli wakes up scared if she hear the horns of the garung guni men... lol

Mrs Xie

My dd is afraid almost all sudden loud noise..... except noise made from plastic bags and water drips......... so actually it's quite stress when there's loud noise while she sleeps.