Non-rinse body foam and shampoo for baby

redjn

I wash my in machine to save time. Reason to use baby detergent is to prevent them having allergy, was advice by pd to use too. this way it lower the chance of developing allergy for my boy.

siongnelly

Just use adult clothes washing detergent. Why waste money on baby's detergent unless baby is allergy.

So far my baby not allergy. Just dump everything into washing machine then let the washing machine do the job. But I always run the wash twice so no residue of detergent left on baby's clothes.:tlaugh:

actually when you wash twice, you use more water, more electric.... its back to square....
how you know there is no residue of detergent on baby clothes? did you put on microscope?
you will never know whether those residue is still there or not lol....
actually our clothes will get in touch to our body, our body will absorb those residue left behind when our pores open....
it may not shows allergy on our skin, but it will build up inside our body....
i had been using pure soap for 7 yrs for everyone at home....
actually, it can save money, save time, save the environment, and of cos more important is save the problem of having skin or health problems :)
can pm me more details :)

siongnelly

Thanks. I just bought kodomo detergent, quite ex 17.50 for 200 ml and Avent baby body and hair wash from fairprice yesterday ;)

wow... so ex le...
i had been using SA8 liquid detergent, it only cost me $24 for 1 litre....
it has great fragrance....

esthergal

i used J&J but my friend told me that nowadays J&J products need to rinse off... dont know whether izzit true anot but I still change to kodomo to play safe :001_302:
Regina, for kodomo, there is non-rinse body/hair wash for babies too? how much is it hah?

apollo

Regina, for kodomo, there is non-rinse body/hair wash for babies too? how much is it hah?
yes.. hmm i forgot hw much i bought alrdy.. ard $10 or somewhere ard there... i bought the purple color one... behind got stated dun need to rinse off hehe... btw the one i bought is for body, but i use it on ds's hair too la :001_302:

apollo

Wah... never knew that kodomo has so many types of baby wash. This pink type one, need to rinse off?
kodomo got 3 type i think.. i'm using the purple one.. e only diffe is 1 is moisturising, 1 is mild, another i forgot alrdy.. all the price same... and u can buy the refill pack aft u finish the bottle one..:tlaugh:

redjn

if I am not wrong the other type should be milk bath also no need rinse. I bought 1st bottle than follow with refill pack but I made an effort to change bottle every 6 mths.