Non wired bras a must during confinement ?

minako85

Hi mums,

I just wanted to knw if wearing non wired bras throughout confinement is a must??

Tks in advance

minako85

Cuz I had a fren who say she stl cont wear those normal wired bras during confinement... So I wondered if I can just stick to my normal bras then dun need buy new ones....

PTB7476

Cuz I had a friend who say she stl cont wear those normal wired bras during confinement... So I wondered if I can just stick to my normal bras then dont need buy new ones....
but it is not easy to BF with normal bra ?
the nursing bra allow us to unclip to BF. if u are worried about cost...there a few online store that sell them quite cheap

minako85

but it is not easy to BF with normal bra ?
the nursing bra allow us to unclip to BF. if you are worried about cost...there a few online store that sell them quite cheap
Cuz I dun intend to breastfeed... If I dun bf I can wear normal bras right?

Anw which online shop gt sell non wired bras?

PTB7476

Cuz I dont intend to breastfeed... If I dont bf I can wear normal bras right?

Anw which online shop gt sell non wired bras?
huh? pardon me for asking why u dun want to BF... the 1st few months the BB will get nutritions and immunity from our Breastmilk...unless i cant produce else i will try to BF as much as possible . hearsay BF also help us to lose weight...least it works for my colleague who BF her son for 3 years... according to her...her son dun get sick easily and she also lose weight faster

i got the nursing bra from here...Stylish Mum2be Maternity Clothes but that is after i paid for more exp one from mark and spencers and triumph...regret i did not research earlier haiz

minako85

huh? pardon me for asking why you dont want to BF... the 1st few months the baby will get nutritions and immunity from our Breastmilk...unless i cant produce else i will try to BF as much as possible . hearsay BF also help us to lose weight...least it works for my colleague who BF her son for 3 years... according to her...her son dont get sick easily and she also lose weight faster

i got the nursing bra from here...Stylish Mum2be Maternity Clothes but that is after i paid for more exp one from mark and spencers and triumph...regret i did not research earlier sigh
Breastfeeding is up to individual ma... I need to go bk work after confinement n if I work , I also can't breastfeed when I working.. Baby also have to drink those milk powder... I dun think by nt breastfeeding e baby will get sick easily... N I du need to Lose weight too cuz I'm alrdy v slim...

PTB7476

Breastfeeding is up to individual ... I need to go back work after confinement n if I work , I also can't breastfeed when I working.. Baby also have to drink those milk powder... I dont think by not breastfeeding e baby will get sick easily... N I du need to Lose weight too cuz I'm alrdy very slim...
yah i know it is up to individual... :001_302:

woah...so you are slim to begin with...so envy

keefu

I wouldn't say it's a must but I'll definitely go braless / wearing non-wired bra to feel more comfortable since I am having confinement (at home).

lekdao

Breastfeeding is up to individual ... I need to go back work after confinement n if I work , I also can't breastfeed when I working.. Baby also have to drink those milk powder... I dont think by not breastfeeding e baby will get sick easily... N I du need to Lose weight too cuz I'm alrdy very slim...

Yes, bfing is up to individual. When u r back to work, you can pump out the milk to feed your baby, direct latch b4 and after your work.

Baby are healthier with BF coz they took the anti-bodies from us. when virus attack them, they hv the anti-bodies to fight.

My friend did not BF her gal, she always fall sick. When her friend gave birth got excess breast milk, she will fed her gal. After feeding a period of time, she can tell the difference between BF and FM. If you going to give birth again, she will go for bf.

Anyway its your choice. Above is for your info, you can always check with your gynae and PD after birth.

Take care