Noon out to Kbox wif kids !!

JenLee98

all dearies !!! i have set e date liao so pls confirm wif mi before dec1st ok ? thax all my darlings !! =) hope to see more ppl dere wor ok?
Opps..... 5 Dec evening I need to bring Clarice for a friend's church wedding rehearsal at Bt Timah, she flower girl leh...... 6 Dec ok or not ? If not, we try to go for a short while lor......
Update : my ger coughing non-stop and running nose since Monday liao :(

xiaodaisy

Opps..... 5 Dec evening I need to bring Clarice for a friend's church wedding rehearsal at Bt Timah, she flower girl leh...... 6 Dec ok or not ? If not, we try to go for a short while lor......
ok liao see how again, if sick again we can postpone again de ah.. haha as long as she's well so she can enjoy herself mah.. =)

vion

Jen, my Verone having high fever since Sat nite leh....Headache....red eye....den now cough....juz brought her to doc....muz bring her for blood test tml.....

Hope everything's ok so tt we can all go sing sing......

JenLee98

Jen, my Verone having high fever since Sat nite leh....Headache....red eye....den now cough....juz brought her to doc....muz bring her for blood test tml.....

Hope everything's ok so tt we can all go sing sing......
:elvis: Oh dear..... u all take care ok and let us know the progress ... not sure what virus spreading around ?! So scary......

Clarice was ok on Sat and Sun, and suddenly Sun nite fever, cough with alot of phelgm....Mon vomit....see doc took a total of 5 bottles of medicine ! Now still coughing .... sigh ... sobs

xiaodaisy

ya nowadays alot of coughing n fever all tis, my brother still dowm wif fever liao 40.5 degrees ah, den dosen tat time 41 degrees ah.. just recover oni sibei jialat wor.. all mummies n kids gonna take care wor.. lets see how den set e date again ok

vion

:elvis: Oh dear..... u all take care ok and let us know the progress ... not sure what virus spreading around ?! So scary......

Clarice was ok on Sat and Sun, and suddenly Sun nite fever, cough with alot of phelgm....Mon vomit....see doc took a total of 5 bottles of medicine ! Now still coughing .... sigh ... sobs
Tks Jen....coping with her fever n my own cough n running nose......

Went to polyclinic today, blood test result is ok. Verone cried so hard but she's one brave little ger cos thou she's crying her lungs out, she din even try to struggle.

Doc say got very mild throat infection but I'm pretty sure tt's not wat cause the fever cos fever started on sun n cough on tue, not even pain in throat.

Anyway, given antibiotics. Fever shld b down by 2 days. If not muz go bk polyclinic. The nite b4 her fever shoots up to 40 deg oso......

aapoh

Sorry...hv to forgo this time....u all enoy.....

My #3 Ranen and #4 Rylie were also down with cough....almost 2 weeks liao...it comes and goes...*sigh*...

JenLee98

U all take care ok !
Now Clarice's flu passed on to her BB sis :embarrassed: !
DD2 now slight fever and running nose :elvis:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
wow.. seem like the virus is spreading hor.. got to drink more water and take vitamin C leh.

Anyway, count me out for this la, too far away from my work place..

Cheers!! :001_302:

aby

O dear, the coughing bug is really in the air ah! Alythea is coughung badly with phelgm the whole nite, Ace a little and myself sore throat again with cough!! :embarrassed:

And my boss is back today is so have to be home based during the day. Doubt can join u all this time! So sorry and so sayang!! :embarrassed:

Praying for a speedy recovery for all of us and kids who are unwell! :wong19:

aapoh

Jen, take care....

Just brought Rylie to see a Dr, she is having stomach flu...frequent passing motion (not diarrhea) till her butt got nappy rash....veri red...cried whenever I cleaned her....Dr also mentioned that these two weeks lots of ppl fell sick due to flu n cough...

xiaodaisy

aiyoooooooooo guess we have to post pone tis k session liao wor... toooooo mani sick liao lah.. let waits till e last wk b4 sch reopen n see how k? if not den next yr de sch holidays den bring e kids go den wahahahaha.. mean while everyone take care wor..

Ting

geez, HUGS TO ALL KIDS N MAMAS.
lols.
do take care everyone! drink losta water!

xiaodaisy

all mummies, lets postpone till next time bah... moi dovan fracture his arm, maybe have to go operation.. so sorry ah, lets see maybe next sch holiday bah.....

aby

all mummies, lets postpone till next time bah... moi dovan fracture his arm, maybe have to go operation.. so sorry ah, lets see maybe next sch holiday bah.....
Aiyoyo, sayang poor Dovan! :wong19: Be strong, mei! Pls stay in touch ya! Love! :wong19: