normal not to have Breast sore/sickness everytime?

26JMC

wish to ask is it normal not to have breast/nipple sore or sickness everytime?
yesterdae my sickness was real bad.but tdy it seems to gone. same feeling for breast also.but of course nipple still pain (when touch, but bearable). wonder is it normal to feel this way?

i do have abit of cramp that comes on and off at times..

i am currently in 6 week plus. is it also normal see heartbeat to have slow start at week 6?

sorry for so many questions, quite concern here cos this is my 2nd time pregnancy.

Ashbaby

Its quite normal for you to feel breast sore, as ur breast now start growing accustom to your pregnancy.

Morning sickness is really depend on individual. My mom had 4 pregnancy w/o any MS. I MS until WK 20, and still occasionally puke even Im in my WK 25 now.

i got no MS, no sore breasts. but nipples a little sensitive. can see heartbeat @ week 5.
so far, still the same, feeling healthy almost everyday. as long as i keep my stomach filled with food, usu won't feel sick.

iwan2noe

wish to ask is it normal not to have breast/nipple sore or sickness everytime?
yesterdae my sickness was real bad.but tdy it seems to gone. same feeling for breast also.but of course nipple still pain (when touch, but bearable). wonder is it normal to feel this way?

i do have abit of cramp that comes on and off at times..

i am currently in 6 week plus. is it also normal see heartbeat to have slow start at week 6?

sorry for so many questions, quite concern here cos this is my 2nd time pregnancy.
Hi 26JMC,

I dont have MS too... and my breast feel more sore in the initial stage of pregnancy in 1st trimester.. now perhaps have gotten used to it so dont feel it anymore.. and also maybe my breast didnt grow alot bigger so dont feel v sore...

Hope ur MS and soreness goes away soon...
Wishing u a smooth and easy pregnancy =)

26JMC

thanks everyone for ur advice. just that i suddenly didnt feel breast sore/ nipple pain. so kinda of panic.
this morning feel abit discomfort when just woke up from sleep.other than that, nothing much... i do hope it does not signifiy any thing wrong! :)

iwan2noe

thanks everyone for your advice. just that i suddenly didnt feel breast sore/ nipple pain. so kinda of panic.
this morning feel abit discomfort when just woke up from sleep.other than that, nothing much... i do hope it does not signifiy any thing wrong! :)
26JMC,

Not to worry so much ok? is it ur 1st pregnancy like me?
Wheni was 6th wks, i am still v blur abt everythg as i am imexperienced. So i also tends to worry the unfounded things.. It would be fine. Dont worry excessively ok? If u detect or notice anythg that is out of the norm, then u really have to seek the advice of ur gynae and as long as u dont have any weird discharge or bleeding or stomach cramp, eerything else would be fine.

Just eat well, rest well and stay positive and cheerful!
Take care ya! anythg just post it at sg motherhood. we are here to share and help each other ;):wong19:

26JMC

tdy is the 1st day back to working. felt nausea during mid morning which i felt relieved. hahaa ( i am going to go crazy soon) and my breast like kana punch. lol.

i am start to go bian tai soon.hahahaha

26JMC,

Not to worry so much ok? is it your 1st pregnancy like me?
Wheni was 6th wks, i am still very blur about everythg as i am imexperienced. So i also tends to worry the unfounded things.. It would be fine. Dont worry excessively ok? If you detect or notice anythg that is out of the norm, then you really have to seek the advice of your gynae and as long as you dont have any weird discharge or bleeding or stomach cramp, eerything else would be fine.

Just eat well, rest well and stay positive and cheerful!
Take care ya! anythg just post it at sg motherhood. we are here to share and help each other ;):wong19:

iwan2noe

tdy is the 1st day back to working. felt nausea during mid morning which i felt relieved. hahaa ( i am going to go crazy soon) and my breast like kana punch. lol.

i am start to go bian tai soon.hahahaha
It is ok ... U bear with it for a while... All will be worthwhile when u see and hold your little one in ur arms :)

Don't feel dishearten o? ur MS will go away soon and i hope u will rest well and sleep and eat well....

Take care and hope u overcome ur MS soon!:wong19:

Hugs

26JMC

iwan2noe, i actually dont mind the MS le..at least i know the little one is growing well..hahaha.. i sound like bian tai right? lol
i also hope to have smooth pregnancy this time round!
*pray hard hard*