North east area- Dr Poon King Fu / Dr Phua Soo Mear/ Dr Adrian

muffinger

Dr Poon King Fu / Dr Phua Soo Mear/ Dr Adrian

Hi ladies..

need some advise. which of the above gyne which u choose base on what u have known abt them online..

I hve narrow dwn to these 3 gyn base on cost, convenience and experience.

Thks!

pipilili

muffinger,
I am seeing Dr Arthur Tseng from KKH-TPS.

Actually I am v disappointed with what I heard about Dr Poon today from a friend I know from forum. I have read many reviews that Dr Poon is good but was v surprised to hear he doesn't seems to know what is wrong with my friend.

1. When a pregnant woman has bleeding, the appt shd be immediate, how can he schedule an appt in the afternoon to see her??

2. I have nvr come across a gynae who dunno why a pregnant woman is bleeding. There is definitely a reason for bleeding/spotting. Spotting may be due to implantation or some will have placenta bleeding and my own neighbour actually has leaking waterbag thru out her 9 mths. Heard she got to wear adult diapers to see gynae everytime for her visit. If a gynae dunno what's wrong with pregnant woman - I THINK THE GYNAE IS PLAINLY INCOMPETENT. Sorry to say that but it's true.

3. I think ethics of a gynae is impt. Whther pregnant women sign up/do not sign up package with you, gynae shoudl still provide their best service. Cmon we are paying gynae...Worst of all, if gynae service level change after you sign package with them, something is wrong with their ethics.

My 2 cents worth and sorry that I am not going to say good things aout Dr Poon anymore after what I heard from forum friend. She is now at KKH 24 hr, I just hope she is ok and bb is fine.