NTUC Growth Plan vs Tokio Marine TM Lifestyle

Hi
Can anyone advise me, which is the better plan to choose from?
I am setting aside some cash for be used for lumpsum premium, and looking at capital guaranteed and good returns

There's no TM lifestyle, do you mean TM wealth enhancement or TM nest egg?

Can let me know your single premium amount and duration to set aside this amount? I can do a yield calculation for you. I did 1 example in a previous thread.

Did Citibank provide you with a benefit illustration? They should have printed out the 2 plans for you.
Otherwise this is what I have come out with:

$40K Growth plan 10 yr term:
Guaranteed amt: $49,151, max amt with non-guaranteed bonuses: $59,692

$40K TM Wealth Enhancement (rewards) 10 yr term accumulated option
Guaranteed amt: $46,000 max amt with non-guaranteed bonuses: $57,046

Are these numbers close to what Citibank provided to you?

hmm..i am still waiting for them to email me an illustration based on 40k
The banker showed me an illustration based on 100k, sum assured is 125k.
Pay out of 10% of sum assured is guaranteed every 2 yrs ie $12500 paid out every 2 yrs..so by end of 13 yr, total pay out is 125k...is that good?

Hi

Can I know what do u mean by guaranteed and non guaranteed sum?
If an insurer states a guaranteed sum, that is the amount of $$ they will pay MINIMUM.
Non guaranteed sum is additional, the insurer will declare an annual bonus which will be added to the non-guaranteed amount which starts from $0 in the 1st year.

In concept, guaranteed amount is like your base salary. And non-guaranteed amount is similar to a variable bonus that your employer can declare every year.

veronica

thanks..i always see they have 2 columns (guaranteed and non guaranteed), i think i ever asked but have forgotten the meaning.