Nu skin product

elmo493

Hi,

Is anyone familiar with nu skin product?

Did anyone purchase this product
Galvanic Spa System II Face Package

I was told that it can remove wrinkle.

Is it effective?

elmo493

I used their sun block, scrub & night cream before.
The product itself is not bad, especially the sunblock & scrub.
I used to get it from friend but later part they don't buy so I discontinue.

My sister just got the product, so I am asking for second opinion

phileo

I've just started using the spa system for a month. I noticed visible improvement to the lines and radiance of my skin. Now I am really keen to try out their other products.. waiting to get my hands on 180 products.. anyone tried this?

elmo493

So the spa system really help. How often do you use it

I've just started using the spa system for a month. I noticed visible improvement to the lines and radiance of my skin. Now I am really keen to try out their other products.. waiting to get my hands on 180 products.. anyone tried this?

elmo493

Do you have to purchase through someone too. Is like another MLM.
I like their product but I don't like the fact that you have to go through someone. I prefer to log into the net and purchase from it.

depends on whether I'm hardworing or not.. hehe once every 4 days or so.. so it's about 1-2x per week :)

Devilot

I like their product but I don't like the fact that you have to go through someone. I prefer to log into the net and purchase from it.
Hi, I am new here. My Name is Devilot. Mummy of i daughter. :)

Just want to share with you, this Spa is really fantastics and you should try.

Do you all know that if you purchase online or purchase directly from their showcase, even u are member and can get VIP price, but the cheapest price is ARO. You should get the product from distributor, can save quite a lot oh! ( abt 20%).

Pls let me know if you need any clarification.

phileo

Hmm you are able to buy them online if you have an account with them (you can sign up in various ways)

buying through someone may not be a bad thing as the other party may explain the usage (that's not mention in the manual, etc) that is very useful.

I think it depends on who you talk to.. make sure it's someone you're comfortable with and understand your needs and are able to make good and relevant recommendations.

Michelleccn

Re: Nu skin

i have a very effective Wrinkle Relax to recommend! 100% Money back guarantee!!! Text me if you are interested 9783 6199
:red:Michelle Cheng