Nurse Out @ The Movies.

Ting

my bb toooo young too go le..she sure make noise...sianz..i oso worry she might be scared...but i would love to catch this show duh~

elaine01

my bb toooo young too go le..she sure make noise...sianz..i oso worry she might be scared...but i would love to catch this show duh~
it's unlike the usual movie watching where the lights are dimmed out totally. the kids are allowed to run around the place. mothers can breastfeed inside & share their experiences..............

LoVeS

it's unlike the usual movie watching where the lights are dimmed out totally. the kids are allowed to run around the place. mothers can breastfeed inside & share their experiences..............
wow tis is really so interesting sia :Dancing_wub:

3Rs

Yes, support BMSG and book your tickets fast.....Lastest news, there will be free popcorn for the first 100 who booked the tickets.....

Hurry up!!

PrettiBlossom

aiya i really would love to go, as hubby wants to watch this movie...but sunday hubby is scheduled for worship in church :(....this is really one of the rare time where we can bring kids to movie and not afraid they disturb people.