Nursing pads + nipple cream

P4nic

Hi does anyone know which brand of nursing pad is good and which nipple cream is good? Also where can i get these brand of nursing pad n cream?

Delynna

Hi does anyone know which brand of nursing pad is good and which nipple cream is good? Also where can i get these brand of nursing pad n cream?
I use Pigeon nursing pad which is very comfortable compared to Tollyjoy, you can get it from NTUC, department stores. As for nipple cream, i used Medela, tender care. My hb bought a 3 tubes, if you want i can sell you 1 tube @ $15 buying @ $20/tube.

Leave me msg if you are interested..

pinkwipes

Lansinoh nipple cream I got it online, but I'm sure Mum&Babes have it. Mothercare should have too. And yes, kiddy palace too. :)

camom

I used Lansinoh as well but I bought it online fr momsinmind. A small tube was enough to last me for months.

For breastpads, I used Pigeons.Can buy from many dept stores n pharmacies as well.

P4nic

I bought lansinoh mist nipple spray instead.. Coz I onlybsaw this in kiddy palace.. Shall use it first n see how it goes lo.. I bought pigeon nursing pads!

apollo

i used tollyjoy disposable nursing pads. and medela nipple cream. the cream works wonder for me =)

pinkwipes

Not sure if the spray one works as well. The normal apply on kind is good. Last month of so, my girl bit my nipple and it had a wound which bled. I applied it throughout the night and it healed overnight. Super wondrous, that's why I recommend it. :)