Occasional Babysiter in Sembawang?

belalang

I need to find an occasional babysitter in Sembawang for my 3 month old baby. She's generally not very rowdy. Not very hard to deal with if she is happily fed and changed. I will consider Yishun, Admiralty and Woodlands too.

Either 1 to 2 days a week or ad-hoc, by the hour type. Anyone can recommend a babysitter? Or offering babysitting of this type?

kathtan

Can ask- the babysitter is to go to your place? or you want the babysitter to come over to your place? My sis in law is in Sembawang but she has another toddler at home. Then another friend of mine is in AMK but she can come to your place. But only morning till late afternoon as she has assignments from 6pm onwards.

belalang

Hi Kathtan,

Can go to the babysitter's place in Sembawang. But in AMK, then prefer if come to the house. We can discuss alternate arrangement if your friend needs to be elsewhere from 6pm onwards. Of course, better if can do till at least 6pm.

Thanks yeah!

Can ask- the babysitter is to go to your place? or you want the babysitter to come over to your place? My sis in law is in Sembawang but she has another toddler at home. Then another friend of mine is in AMK but she can come to your place. But only morning till late afternoon as she has assignments from 6pm onwards.