Oct 2008 MTB

i think most mummies here go for normal w epidural...unless u super fast 2 hours or less then don't need epidural...
Hi badtzzz

yup...i would opt for normal w epi....but for my 2nd boy it was so fast that i have no time to react...reach tmc at 0410 and bb came out at 0431am.....soooooooo pain.....:p but all is over now.....

vvng81

Hi, congrats to all...:red:

I just delivered a baby last July 08. Some personal experienced with the stretch mark cream... i am started using Palmer stretch mark since 3 mths pregnancy until birth... i dun have even one stretch mark line on my tummy therefore i dun know whether is really the Palmer worked or gene inheritate from my mother as my mother gave birth to 3 of us and her tummy is still smooth as b4 delivery....:001_302:

badtzzz

Hi badtzzz

yup...i would opt for normal w epi....but for my 2nd boy it was so fast that i have no time to react...reach tmc at 0410 and bb came out at 0431am.....soooooooo pain.....:p but all is over now.....
less than 2 hrs usually don't recommend epi since every drug they use got side effects....

blue_7231

Heard using cabbage can help in the engorgement. Got "cooling" effect.
blue_7231 - wanna try?

If can, I will opt for natural delivery and not C-Section. Cos heard C-Section recovery rate is slower than natural.

Alamak, the pain is really so unbearable. My friend who just gave birth also cannot tahan the pain, and opt for epidural. I am aiming not to use leh. Hope I can bear with the pain. :)

:tlaugh:
well my sister-in-law also told me to use cabbage but i went to c doc for medicine to stop the breastfeeding le. maybe i will try 2 breastfeed again for my next child ba...

evebo0m

Hi, congrats to all...:red:

I just delivered a baby last July 08. Some personal experienced with the stretch mark cream... i am started using Palmer stretch mark since 3 mths pregnancy until birth... i dun have even one stretch mark line on my tummy therefore i dun know whether is really the Palmer worked or gene inheritate from my mother as my mother gave birth to 3 of us and her tummy is still smooth as b4 delivery....:001_302:
wah so good!! i apply mustela cream lor. still got stretch marks leh!!! in future cant wear bikini go swimming liao!!! :embarrassed:

lonerjas

aiyo strextxh mark cannot help de... some ppl don put oso no marks LOL...

i heard is use cold cabbage wrap the bust lol

Heard from my friend is put the cabbage in the fridge to make it cold.
then just take out few piece/slices to cover the breast - cooling effect.

:Dancing_wub:
Hi

Cabbage do have a cooling effect...but be careful not to put it on ur breast for too long....it has special enzyme to stop ur milk flow....once stop cannot get back....

Ah Cheng

Ya. not to put too long. my friend said her daughter to suck the breast after that cos got cabbage smell. haahaa

:tlaugh:

Ah Cheng

Hey, Madelene has delivered her baby girl already.
So who's next?

So happy that I will be taking leave from Monday onwards, tomorrow will be "last" day of work. Yeah. So tired to go to work now.

Hey, Madelene has delivered her baby girl already.
So who's next?

So happy that I will be taking leave from Monday onwards, tomorrow will be "last" day of work. Yeah. So tired to go to work now.
No wonder so long never see Madelene here.....when did she deliver? how is baby and mummy? congrats to her.....:)