October 2007 Mummies/Daddies

vandia82

wah vandia... realie wan bb to come out fast. lol :001_302:​

i more cialat... if hungry alittle abit onlie, bb will squeeze real hard den mke my tummy cramp. now adaes hving sleepless nyte due to bb movement. =|
sumtymes i sit oso bb kick/puinch(i hv no idea wad he is doing inside) lyke nv done it before lyke dat. shud be imagining hymself fighting inside. hehhx.​

last two daes wen to check up... just to check if my private part got bacteria, cost me $99 alreadie. is it realie dat xpensive?​

psst;cun't wait for little fighter to cum out! a few more weeks to go out.​

Lol... Ya loz cant wait for her to come out... Especially when she is rolling inside when i'm trying to do things... Then these few days keep having cramps... So worry later half way outside want to give birth... Till me go check up on wed, doc say bb's head not down yet... So suppose bb still dun want to come out yet?

Ya, maybe he practising boxing... Lol...

Still ok ba, $99, previously I did a test also coz doc suspect infection, coz me $130+...

vandia82

Last wed went for my check up, checked ctg, doc issued me letter say might give birth before next appointment (which is today) as there's signs of contraction... In the end, today still went for my appointment, made me and my family so excited for nth...

Somemore been feeling fake contractions thru out last week till now.. Really dun feel comfortable even some contractions are not painful... Really wonder how long does this bb want to torture me... Whahaha... (in fact cant wait to see bb... :p) Spent the whole last weekend prepare the bb cot and the room to welcome bb, but bb still dun want to come out...

Eunice20

Hihi...

seems so long tat i didn't log in....was sooo busy with work & office server laggy....

Well...i'm currently on maternity leave liao...than going to induce this sunday as gynae comment tat bb consider small....not really absorbing from the placenta....

So now EDD from end oct jump to beginning oct..

:tlaugh:

Eunice20

Last wed went for my check up, checked ctg, doc issued me letter say might give birth before next appointment (which is today) as there's signs of contraction... In the end, today still went for my appointment, made me and my family so excited for nth...

Somemore been feeling fake contractions thru out last week till now.. Really dun feel comfortable even some contractions are not painful... Really wonder how long does this bb want to torture me... Whahaha... (in fact cant wait to see bb... :p) Spent the whole last weekend prepare the bb cot and the room to welcome bb, but bb still dun want to come out...

it's normal...not all babies pop on EDD...coz EDD are all just estimate...we dun know the exact day we concieve mah.....
prepare everything than stand by lor....better than bb pop liao all not done...
Now just rest more....sleep more...later bb pop liao will have not enough sleep liao....

vandia82

Hi All,

Just given birth on Thursday... Just reached home yesterday night... Phew... Finally... Whole process took about 5 hrs... Didnt expect it to be so fast... Didnt manage to get epidural... Too late... :<

Was really very happy and satisfied with ESH's service... Did something bad... Accidentally kick the nurse helping me to give birth but she is still there helping and encouraging me thru out the whole process...

himawari

Had given birth to a baby girl on the 17th oct wed at 1013pm. Lotsa babies due that day too. The nursery were quite packed.:shyxxx:

lynnsilhouette

hi everyone, am new here.
i gave birth to my lil' munchkin on 23oct.
:wong19:She's so lovely i can look at her for hours and not feel tired.

vandia82

Congrates... I suppose all mums enjoy looking at their little darlings w/o feeling tired... :) (provided that they dun cry like hell... :p )

himawari

Severe lack of sleep, but baby been gaining weight, and growing steadily.
Enjoying motherhood right now.cheers to all.:Dancing_wub: