Office cubicle

jal

FTWMs, how many of you have your own private cubicle that is tall enough so that you do not see the other party in front of you when you are seated???

I had, in my previous company. My cubicle is actually meant for 2 people, but because there is no one sitting behind me (cubicles are connected), I get to occupy 2 private ones! Wooah! After that, when I changed from 1 company to another one, I never experienced such a comfortable setting anymore...

wenz

i got no cubicle but i got a room to myself...
love the freedom whereby i can do many things inside the room!
haha... used to have a cubicle in my previous job but it was very small! and need to buried your head down so ppl wun see u~~

jal

i got no cubicle but i got a room to myself...
love the freedom whereby i can do many things inside the room!
haha... used to have a cubicle in my previous job but it was very small! and need to buried your head down so ppl wun see u~~
Wah!!! You have a ROOM all to yourself!!! What title are you holding? Assistant Manager & above??? Good for u lor... You can surf the net as & when u want... & u can immediately minimize your browser when u see someone coming in. And you can also make private phone calls in peace. :)

wenz

Wah!!! You have a ROOM all to yourself!!! What title are you holding? Assistant Manager & above??? Good for u lor... You can surf the net as & when u want... & u can immediately minimize your browser when u see someone coming in. And you can also make private phone calls in peace. :)
eh... how u know ah?!! had been doing all this leh~ haha sometimes i play games and watch youtube! haha

shopaholic

My current cubicle is the tall type, also has space for 2 visitor chairs and 2 cabinets. Considered quite spacious. But heard we're moving soon and after shifting, space will be smaller.