Oil Blotting Paper

aby

Is it true that the more u blotted, the more oil our faces will produce oil huh? :err:

Coelyn

during my 20s, I used alot. See the colour changed due to oil. Felt Tzone not so oily. Some a bit rough so choose those soft type n non-powdered

Clean n clear or a pink type (forgot name cos long long didnt use blotters)

Is it true that the more u blotted, the more oil our faces will produce oil huh? :err:
Heard ppl said but dont think so. If u r oily face, the oil simply appears faster den a normal skin person. Dry person no need blotter lah

CynCyn

Yes what I read up before that blotting causes the face to be even oily . Suggest that to use tissue paper to blott instead .
That's what Im using nw .

Angelmum

Yes what I read up before that blotting causes the face to be even oily . Suggest that to use tissue paper to blott instead .
That's what Im using nw .

some tissue got a lot of small particles that will stay/clog yr pores n end up skin cant breathe!!

CynCyn

Nt really alot of Beauty advisors and books also advise to use tissue paper a better alternative then blotting papers .

cendrine

heard before but that depends on individual i guessed.

For me, I use blotter if I wear makeup, tissue if I don't wear makeup...

Last edited:

Leanne

Actually according the most MUA, dun use blotting paper to blot. That's why i changed to MAC blot compact. When i need to blot, i use that. Doesn't clot pores at all.

No pimples or whatever. :)

LoVeS

the more u blot the more oily ur face get which i heard frm is bcoz when u blot ur face will continue keep producing oil so it will bcome even faster to get oily.:tlaugh: Duno how true issit lah~ :001_302:

CanCanMum

Me TOo! Clean & Clear...wont break like blotting paper and still SooooOO absorbent....however canx stand pple throwing them anywhere....on the floors ....sticked to the walls etc....those inconsiderate pple.