oily skin... pls. comment!!

naoj_hobley

mummies help me pls...

i really dont know what brand of make up i should used.. i have oily face.. when i applying make up to my face it just stay for about few hours.. and then after that its all gone,, i dont know whicj kind of make up i will used that will last long..

i hope some1 can help me here!!

thanx!!

EnFlor

maybe instead of focusing on the make-up first, you can try several skin care regime that suit your skin type which can help to overcome the oily skin prob.

tinkerball

thanx for advicing..

any idea which kind of brand should i try first.?

thank you..
different people had different skin so its best u try small samples of different brand to see which works best for you. i bought this liquid powder from malay jamu shop. i put it on before applying makeup and it actually helps alot to keep my skin less oily. there is definitely oil after a few hours but significantly reduced that i didnt have to use any blotter for a whole day.

SCartoon

Alpha Male
i do have oily skin too...the condition is being resolved after using the galvanic SPa and now the ageloc transformation set. i have lady frenz feedback to me that now the makeup is better absorb by the skin ...no longer feeling like something cladding on their face..

reginaluxp

Maybe you can use better facial cleanser. I am using facial products from skinlogics. They have products for different skin care. I am selling them. People taken from me have good feedback about them. If you are interested can get the cleasing gel to try 1st. If you think its good you can buy the skin care set which includes: Cleansing gel, tonic toner, Moisturizer, and facial scrubs.

Interested visit: Online Flea Mart product under skin care for more infomation.

ZZZen

I have oily skin too... I use the Baviphat 1 night apple mask daily to help reduce oil at night and then day time I use BB cream (Hanskin, Innisfree and Dr Jart)..

Hope this helps :)

WhiteChocMocha

Try using a makeup primer and a good liquid foundation. Makeup Forever All Matt primer and Velvet Mat+ foundation are quite higly raved about. I find Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation works wonders, and Clinique Superfit (but I realised it's been discoutinued...)

pepperphibs

Hi,

I have combination skin, oily on T-zone area only. Tried quite a bit of skincare brands but doesn't work. Make-up also always disappear.Friend recommended a cheap option, ZA Pore Smoother. Less than $20. Just dab it on the oily areas before powdering your face. Now i don't even have touch up my make-up much.

Hope it will work for u too!

Pinkliciouz

Actually we shouldn't blot our face, cos it will make it more oily in the long run.

Below is my 2 cents worth but I taught it to my cousins and friends around me and they told me it really works. Just have to endure the initial 2 - 3 months because the skin is damn oily...

Theory is this, our face needs a minimal amount of oil to keep it healthy. And when our skin senses that the skin is dry, it will produce more oil as a reflex move to ensure that our skin won't get dried up. Blotting (using those blotting paper) will remove the oil very thoroughly and so, the skin tends to produce more oil as time goes by.

A beautician friend told me this and from then on, I only used tissue to blot my face instead of those oil blotters. Initially, you will feel that your skin is damn oily but as time goes by, the oilyness will get lesser as your skin will adjust itself to produce less oil. This is because tissue do not remove the oil so thoroughly so our skin will slowly adjust itself to produce lesser oil.

veevee

Hi,
If you are looking for foundation, i have heard that Estee Lauder Doublewear liquid foundation is quite good in oil control and staying power.

Shunhua

Hi, I would like to introduce you to a 100% uncut glacial clay mask that will turn back time for your skin.
The nutrients and rare glacial water in the mask help to reverse damage to your skin and supply the foundation for rebuilding age-defying collagen and elastin, leaving you the smooth, fresh, hydrated and radiant skin.

The ION factor is what differentiates our product from other glacial masks. The ION factor will remove the positively charged impurities from the skin effectively.
It is also a hypoallergenic product with no artificial scent and no paraben!

This mask comes from British Colombia and only available previously in Europe and Japan high end spas where one facial treatment costs USD 200. Now you can have the same results at an affordable price.

I would love to pass you a trial pack to experience the wonders of the mask and you get to see results after one use. Do let me know your location so I can send you the trial pack!

Carolcheng

Hello, maybe you could try to blot your face frequently when you apply make up and see if the make up still stays on? Or else you might want to change and try other brands of make up

AngelMK

Hi dear, i would recommend you to try some good skincares like cleanser and moisturizer 1st before you try primer. I think you need to balance your skin 1st so try invest your budget on skincares rather than cosmetics, i believe if you can fix your skin problem, u wont have any problem on putting any makeups on. Just my opinions :) if you have any questions, can pm me, perhaps i can share with you some solutions..

qtipie

Hi there!

i used to have oily skin too:( but no more! there are lots of products which helps your oily skin and close up your pores. What you need to do is to hydrate your skin.
maybe you can try products like H20 Crystal Healing Gel which is like a mask or Tea Tree Facial Bubbles which is a face wash. These are the two products i use everyday to keep my skin hydrated and to prevent the oily skin feeling from coming back:wong9:

Maybe you can try them? its rlly good :D. you can purchase them @Sara Shantelle

The products look like this:h2o-healing-gel.jpgteatree.jpg

sharon27

Try to use more water-based beauty product, avoid cream/gel products. As it is heavier on your skin, cause it less breathable and making it even oilier!