ok to eat egg mayonise+Ham for breakfast everyday?

LoVeS

i heard tat ham is nt very gd for bb~ Same goes for hotdogs n as for egg mayo might haf risk of salmonella so it better nt to eat daily but rather moderate~

agree with sugarcookie...anything that is taken EVERYDAY is not very good

should have a variety...ensure u have good mix of vitamins...also , expose ur baby's "taste buds"....read online somewhere they can actually "taste" in the womb, dont know how true..hahahha

but one thing's for sure...my lil'grumpy face now is not a fussy eater.....meaning he doesnt mind breast or formula milk...can eat can liao....and i can change the type of teats he also dont mind...he still can latch on after bottle feed....so _touchwood_ i think he is not a fussy eater...compred to my friend's whose baby is fussy about type of teats to use...

BUT because when i was preg...hungry must eat means must eat cannot wait

so now his pattern is the same....wake, eat must eat...if not, cry until like the roof is going to drop!

rainypink

i heard tat ham is nt very gd for bb~ Same goes for hotdogs n as for egg mayo might haf risk of salmonella so it better nt to eat daily but rather moderate~
i agree! i read about the harm too!
mayonaise got uncook egg yolks!. hotdogs used funny parts of meats sometimes. so not advisable.

i like to eat ham and salty stuffs but i heard eating preserve meats like ham, luncheon meats and hotdogs are no good, so if i feel like eating ham, i try to mix in baby lettuce and tomatos and mayonise to make it more healthy and some times fried an egg to go along with the ham n bread. ya try to cut down, eat once every 2 weeks. hehe.. i oso skip macdonald sausage muffin meals coz i felt the marinated meat not very healthy too, opting for BK crossanwich ham breakfast, egg and ham and cheese .. hahaa

snowbear

:shyxxx:?? can eat daily??:pout:
Better dun take ham every day coz it's got high level of sodium. I took it every day for a week last time and got super bad water retention after that. Must watch out for foods with hidden salts..

angel_audrey

i think all deli product such as ham, hotdogs, etc. is not safe to take during pregnancy because as i've read they contain listeria which is not good for babies...