Ok to eat pineapple during 3rd trimester?

im currently 28 weeks pregnant and i ate pineapple..but only those very ripe and sweet ones...
my gynae told me to go ahead and eat anything as long as its in moderation..:001_302:

summertime

me too.. i eat once during 1st trim and now last trim.. but kena scolded .. i feel as long eat everything in moderate shld b ok

mumusings

Eat in moderation. I had cravings for pineapple a couple of times and drank some pineapple juice throughout pregnancy, around once a week or when I feel like it. In fact I had a full cup of it the night before baby arrived!

lyra

I bought those vending machine cut fruits and I do eat the pineapple. There's only a few pieces. It should be fine. Maybe share the fruit with someone so that you will not eat too much and yet satisfy your cravings.

angiebaby

i eat since first trimester, like twice or three times a week, each time one slice, from fruit stall, i choose those very sweet type, nvr really stop eating anything except coke, coffee and tea.

pipilili

I think if you don't consume the whole pineapple, it's fine. I ate a few diced pieces of pineapple every now and then.

Occasionally, I also take 1-2 slices of watermelon/day. I cup of Avacado shake from fruit stall/day.

In the magazine Mother and Baby (May edition) - a doctor also said that there is no reason not to eat pineapple or cold drinks.