OMG! I'm Pregnant!

tiziana

Thanks tiziana! Yes, having a little one in me is truly amazing! It's really exciting but I can't help being scared as hell at times...
haha, its alright to be scared cause this is your first pregnancy. i was scared too but i made it through & now im a proud & happy mum to my girl =)

CynCyn

I'm currently expecting my no. 2 and am pretty excited . You should too , enjoy this pregnancy . =]

sugarcookie

I'm currently expecting my no. 2 and am pretty excited . You should too , enjoy this pregnancy . =]
Thanks CynCyn! As of today, I am 7 weeks, 7 days pregnant. I'm really trying to enjoy pregnancy but it's a little tough especially since the dreaded morning sickness has set in.

rainypink

me too!

im in my 6 week now..

may i ask you mummies?

i dont feel nauseous and dont vomit , dont feel tired, basically, i dnt feel pregnant, but i bleed brown discharge lor.

even after being given duphaston and injections, i still dont feel nauseous at all..
and im kinda of worrying..
anyone of you are in the same stage as me and dnt feel pregnant too?

i dont even have sore breast feelings.. :(

:embarrassed:

CynCyn

me too!

im in my 6 week now..

may i ask you mummies?

i dont feel nauseous and dont vomit , dont feel tired, basically, i dnt feel pregnant, but i bleed brown discharge lor.

even after being given duphaston and injections, i still dont feel nauseous at all..

It's normal not to have nauseus feeling . Guess yr one of the lucky ones . I don't have sore breast feelings as well .
A friend of mine and cousin in law bleed brown discharge also according to gynae is due to foetus unstable or something . Best is to check with yr gynae . Enjoy yr pregnancy .

CynCyn

Thanks CynCyn! As of today, I am 7 weeks, 7 days pregnant. I'm really trying to enjoy pregnancy but it's a little tough especially since the dreaded morning sickness has set in.
Yay i dread morning sickness as well .
Just savour every moment throughout yr pregnancy .
Take care !

Mrs Han

me too!

im in my 6 week now..

may i ask you mummies?

hihi...

me in my 6 wks now too! I'm kind of opposite of u... felt nauseous (thought didnt actually vomit out anythg) n gynae prescribed folic acid & duphaston, to alleviate the nauseous feel, which i felt better these few days. I'm still experiencing sore breast feelings though...

But wierd thing is, now that i have slightly better appetite, i'll try to eat more whenever i can. But ended up feeling too full & bloated! haiz... guess can't eat too much either! :tlaugh:

janellechew

hihi...

me in my 6 wks now too! I'm kind of opposite of u... felt nauseous (thought didnt actually vomit out anythg) n gynae prescribed folic acid & duphaston, to alleviate the nauseous feel, which i felt better these few days. I'm still experiencing sore breast feelings though...

But wierd thing is, now that i have slightly better appetite, i'll try to eat more whenever i can. But ended up feeling too full & bloated! haiz... guess can't eat too much either! :tlaugh:
me into 23rd weeks also like that, the rule is small frequent meals. try not to eat too much at a go.

Mrs Han

is normal for you but might be even worse feeling, i still got the feeling but i can't control not to eat so much at a go
yah, heard fr my preggie fren who's in her 13 wks telling me that symptoms such as MS etc will get worse! And I thought all these will only be during the 1st trimester!

janellechew

yah, heard fr my preggie fren who's in her 13 wks telling me that symptoms such as MS etc will get worse! And I thought all these will only be during the 1st trimester!
U mean moodswings? I do have this during my 1st trimester, now 2nd trimester not so bad

Mrs Han

U mean moodswings? I do have this during my 1st trimester, now 2nd trimester not so bad
i mean any symptoms...like morning sickness, food cravings... even wierd sense of smell! I seem to smell all kinds of wierd smells when it seems normal to hubby! Then, today the nausea feeling seemed to get a little bit worse than last wk.

janellechew

i mean any symptoms...like morning sickness, food cravings... even wierd sense of smell! I seem to smell all kinds of wierd smells when it seems normal to hubby! Then, today the nausea feeling seemed to get a little bit worse than last wk.

yaya, a little bit of smell u can feel weird de.. nausea feeling is always towards the end of 4-5th mth..