One-Child Club

Just-Just

We have only one child 4 years of age. Due to circumstances, in addition to the catching up of age, we will likely remain as such. While we enjoy our family of 3, we do recognize that it is important to find as many socialization opportunities for child in order that he knows how to interact well with other children. Hopefully, through this, he can find good groups of children who share similar identity with him to grow up with.

Are there mummies out there who have only 1 child and who will be interested to meet up regularly for our children to play and hang out together . Will be great to connect with families as such and help build a good network base for our children.

Do let us know ....look forward to hearing from you

Cheers and God bless!

Just-Just

Wow! looks like we are all in different parts of Singapore! How about 1) picnic at East Coast Park or 2) meet at Vivo city at Singkids indoor playground. Any other suggestions are more than welcome! : )

byob

Just-just, which part of bukit timah are u staying? Suggestions would be playdates at GRANDSTANd/turf city or pinic at botanical gardens? My baby is 13 months now.

Just-Just

Both Turf City and botanic garden are equally good for us. In fact, we will be moving near tanglin area by year end so these places are as convenient. In fact, hope our place is central enough for rest of other mommies in other parts of singapore to come for playdates.

Meanwhile, yes, let's do a get-together picnic at botanic garden on one of the days . Who are for this? Thanks

Superior baby

Hi Mummies...

Im new here, can I join in? I also one child mum and my hubby work at irregular timing so most of the time just 2 of us together at home.My boy is 13 months.