online check in

Gladys

Hi,

I am taking Cathay Pacific flight. Did anyone check in online at overseas hotel to departure from there.

I tried many times to call Cathay but cannot get through. Can anyone help me. Departure from Singapore , I have no problem as I can print the e-ticket. But how about overseas I cannot print e-ticket. Is it a must to print e-ticket.

Thank you

diymummy

Your ticket is just 1 way?

Usually e-ticket that goes both ways are already in the system. Only need passport to check in at the counter. This is the case for SQ and Thai airways and I presume it would also be so as long as the airline is going by e-ticket.

As for online check-in, you can only check-in up to 48 hrs before flight time.

Gladys

Your ticket is just 1 way?

Usually e-ticket that goes both ways are already in the system. Only need passport to check in at the counter. This is the case for SQ and Thai airways and I presume it would also be so as long as the airline is going by e-ticket.

As for online check-in, you can only check-in up to 48 hours before flight time.

My ticket is to & fro. Sorry, I said it wrongly. Actually I have the e-ticket but to check in online for selection of seats. Do I need to print in a copy of the seats ticket to show them.

diymummy

Usually no need. Though after you finish your online check-in the website usually allows you to key in your email so that they can send a confirmation to you or you can opt for an sms or both. To play safe you can print the email and bring it to the check-in counter with your check-in luggage.

I've done SQ online check-in various times. All I needed was my flight number and my passport. The rest they will gather from my check-in details when I did the online check-in.

diymummy

Oh btw, I'm not sure if you're intending to check-in to get the seats with the bassinet in front of you.

For SQ, you are not allowed to select those seats during online check-in. I'm not sure abt Cathay.

missixty

Oh btw, I'm not sure if you're intending to check-in to get the seats with the bassinet in front of you.

For SQ, you are not allowed to select those seats during online check-in. I'm not sure about Cathay.
hi,
wonder if u know if can do online check in for ANA airlines? i would like to choose seats thou..

diymummy

Usually online check-in would allow you to choose seats. But you won't be allowed to choose bassinet seats.