OOuCHh!.. PILES!!!

Feliz

I think i force to hard while shitting, and now I think i've piles! Its killing me!..That piece of flesh hanging outside my a**h*** I cant sit or walk properly.. ITS SO NOT SEXY!! :embarrassed:

Any suggestion how to cure them? I cant stand it anymore..! HHHEELLPP!!!

apollo

i had piles during my last tri of preg too! it's super painful!!!

go to ur gynae. they hav medi and cream for piles... my gynae prescribe me medi and cream and also a syrup to soften my stools...

thepinkdot

i had piles AFTER i gave birth.. like right after.. that hurts too... it comes from pushing. so those ladies with piles before giving birth, be prepared for it to re-appear after labour.

Feliz

Thanks all.. Now am still in pain.. will go to e doctor soon.. anyway there's no cure for it? like forever gone n dont come back anymore?

thepinkdot

unless its really bad.. you can do a small op to remove it.. otherwise it will just come back and bother u from time to time..

apollo

aft my preg, my piles kinda come bk again even i was c-sect.. cos i strain during poopoo... GP prescribed me medi which was the same as the gynae gave one... aft 2dosage, the piles kinda 'burst'... haha..

Feliz

Hi all.. Jus came back from the doc.. had 4 internal piles n 1 on e outside..:eek: Doc gave me cream to apply and bullet to insert.. n told me to get one big tub which can fit my whole bum den use luke warm water plus 2 table spoon of salt and soak my bum inside for about 15min 2 times aday, it might help to minimise e piles if im not wrong.. :001_302: Was told to wait till give birth then see if op needed.. Haiis..

Tot doc will give me more days mc as i can hardly walk or sit but he gave only 1 day.. *fedup* mayb will ask from my gynae but dunno if he will give.. Hhmm..

PinkDiamonds

I used to have piles (long before I was pregnant). Was also given those bullets to insert as they were internal piles. In the end they went away so didn't require surgery. You can get those donut-shaped pillows to sit on which will help alot. Don't forget to drink a lot of water!

breadgal

after my preg, my piles kinda come back again even i was c-sect.. cos i strain during poopoo... GP prescribed me medi which was the same as the gynae gave one... after 2dosage, the piles kinda 'burst'... haha..
Regina, u mean after havin the medi.. ur piles juz burst n disappear? Wat medi is tat?

apollo

Regina, you mean after havin the medi.. your piles just burst and disappear? what medi is that?
i think is daflon... can get from pharmacy BUT better check with ur gynae if u're preg... and yeah, it kinda 'burst' cos my pipi bleed and from that day on no more piles.. but horr few days ago i strain during poopoo and a small one lik on e way coming,... haha

Feliz

*ouch* thats very bad.. hope you will feel better soon.. try to lie down instead..

Thanks alot.. I'm feeling abit better now after insert the bullet n apply e cream.. But last night in e middle of the night, the pain attack me again.. sleep left cannot sleep right also cannot, even my lil one was awake by my movement.. :001_302: Anyway i went to my gynae and ask for extend of mc.. guess wat, He give me mc till this friday... hehe.. long rest for me..

Feliz

I've got piles again!... E first one disappear but now second one is out, and its much more bigger and painful!! Didnt hav any good sleep for past few nights.. couldnt walk, sit or lie down!! Its so painful till i got headache and cry in my sleep.. Haiss.. anyone know how to make it less painful??.. :wecry:

apollo

I've got piles again!... E first one disappear but now second one is out, and its much more bigger and painful!! Didnt hav any good sleep for past few nights.. couldnt walk, sit or lie down!! Its so painful till i got headache and cry in my sleep.. Haiss.. anyone know how to make it less painful??.. :wecry:
i understand how u feel. during preg, my piles come and go for many weeks until i gave birth..

what i did was, lie on my side on the bed.. i was luckier cos i wasnt wking. whenever i sit down, even on sofa, i will put a soft cushion on it b4 i sat down...try not to sit too often or sit on hard surface, cos it will only make ur piles even painful... and ask ur baby shift shift anit cos my gynae told me partly is becos baby's pressure.. :001_302:

Feliz

i understand how you feel. during preg, my piles come and go for many weeks until i gave birth..

what i did was, lie on my side on the bed.. i was luckier cos i wasnt wking. whenever i sit down, even on sofa, i will put a soft cushion on it before i sat down...try not to sit too often or sit on hard surface, cos it will only make your piles even painful... and ask your baby shift shift anit cos my gynae told me partly is becos baby's pressure.. :001_302:

Yeah u were lucky that u dont hav to work.. for me stil got to tahan 3 more weeks before goin for my maternity leave. Jus came back frm doc, he gave me another 5 day MC.. :001_302: ask me to jus rest in bed and not move much..
ANyway how long does ur "fren" last? and issit jus one or like me, got 2? and my number 2 "fren" are super big.. :001_07:

peacefulgal

Thanks all.. Now am still in pain.. will go to e doctor soon.. anyway there's no cure for it? like forever gone and dont come back anymore?
i have piles since school days:shyxxx:..., those bad kinds with blood somemore :(~~ and according to my family doc, piles will not cure by themselves. Medicine and diet will only shrink it, but it will be there to be re-triggered anytime in the future unless one opt for them to be surgically removed. Mine flared up many a times in my life... :(

Have to watch your diet, eat more fresh fruits, drink fibre drinks, and most importantly, go when there's a strong urge no matter how painful it is. Trust me, dun hold it. If there's no urge, dun ever force it....

For external piles, (those near the opening), washing the area with warm water helps to lessen the pain.

hope this helps.

apollo

Yeah you were lucky that you dont hav to work.. for me stil got to tahan 3 more weeks before goin for my maternity leave. just came back frm doc, he gave me another 5 day MC.. :001_302: ask me to just rest in bed and not move much..
ANyway how long does your "friend" last? and issit just one or like me, got 2? and my number 2 "friend" are super big.. :001_07:
few days b4 i delivery, they went 'home' but aft delivery, though i'm via c-sect, they come back to look for me again cos of constipation.. HAHA!! and i went to GP, he prescribe me Daflon too.. and they kinda 'burst' cos bleed... haha...