Organic Baby Food

lisali

Where can I get Earth's Best Organic Baby Products?
Do I hv to order from overseas?
Besides Earth's Best, what is good? Healthy Times? Gerber? Heinz?

snowbear

Where can I get Earth's Best Organic Baby Products?
Do I have to order from overseas?
Besides Earth's Best, what is good? Healthy Times? Gerber? Heinz?
You can get it from Cold Storage. I think NTUC doesn't carry Earth's Best Organic stuff.

Healthy Times, Gerber and Heinz are fine too. I also feed alicia with Only's organic food. This brand is only available at some organic foodstuff shops.

apollo

agree with snowbear mummy... cold storage carry more brand on baby foods... :tlaugh:

aliana

You can get it from Cold Storage. I think NTUC doesn't carry Earth's Best Organic stuff.

Healthy Times, Gerber and Heinz are fine too. I also feed alicia with Only's organic food. This brand is only available at some organic foodstuff shops.

Hey Snowbear! Which shop organic shop? Too many brands in the market! So confusing! Everything seems equally the same.

tanfamily

So lucky your baby eat off the supermarket brands of organic baby food

My baby only take Sprout organic baby food, and now we gave her this for snack and travel. we bring them in and share the cost among parents( approximate 5.50 per pack). a bit ex but worth it

mclainpauline

Choosing proper organic food is very essential. You will get lots of options for organic food. Try to select a food which are suggested by many parents, teachers and even some health expertises.