Overdue Pregnancy

shinexuan

CONGRATS!! :smile:

Looking fward to my turn.....still quite a few weeks away..

Getting concerned about 'pain' from c-section...:err:
Frankly speaking, i am not sure if its me or generally its like this... but it was REALLY painful for me...

maybe its jus my level of pain very low... tts why... but once u see ur little one, all's worth it... really! so add oil gal! :)

Wasant

Alot of mummies commented that c-section veri painful.....i gave birth to 2 boys via natural birth.....without epidural....all.....for my this third baby....i still want to stick to natural birth....must endure......no matter what...haha....

shinexuan

I seriously think my case is a little special... even my gynea was a little shocked at my pain level... but i thank God that its all over now!...

hinted to my MIL tt i dun wanna give birth anymore and she kinda accpeted it! yay! hahah...

but well, gotta see hw bah.... maybe i will still have 1 more, maybe NOT! lol... :p

tinkerball

I seriously think my case is a little special... even my gynea was a little shocked at my pain level... but i thank God that its all over now!...

hinted to my mother in law that i dont wanna give birth anymore and she kinda accpeted it! yay! hahah...

but well, gotta see hw bah.... maybe i will still have 1 more, maybe NOT! lol... :p
its always nice to hear children's laughter in the house. u shuld have one more baby. anyway im happy for u:we2cute:. congrats on being crowned a new mummy. enjoy ur motherhood. plenty of new things for u to learn along the way.. so brace yourself.:001_302:

shinexuan

its always nice to hear children's laughter in the house. you shuld have one more baby. anyway im happy for you:we2cute:. congrats on being crowned a new mummy. enjoy your motherhood. plenty of new things for you to learn along the way.. so brace yourself.:001_302:
Wahhh another one ah... err... i think think first la.. hahahah!!
anw, thanks! will mentally prep myself for the challengues of motherhood tts ahead of me! :wong29: