[Overseas Confinement Lady Required] - to work in Australia

esta_837

Hi everyone! Do you know of any good and experienced confinement ladies willing to work overseas in Australia? I am compiling a list of confinement ladies. I am currently living in Perth, Western Australia. There is a group of soon-to-be-moms and new moms who are looking to engage good and experienced confinement ladies throughout the year and next year. If you know of any, please do send me a PM with the details. These confinement ladies would be assured of a client offer so if you know any who are very capable, please let them know also. Air ticket and visa would of course be paid by these clients. In exchange for a job well done, some confinement ladies may be offered a long term or regular position here (hint: ongoing regular income) as many moms would be happy to get them back again. :) Cheers

esta_837

Just wanted to update that if anyone also knows an experienced confinement lady who can also speak some English, that would be a bonus. :) If not, it's also ok. Please send me a PM (Private Message) me with the details. Thanks

Trishllc

Hi,

Could you let me know if you've managed to engage confinement lady in Australia? I'm looking for one in 2014.

Regards.

Dananeo

Hi. I have a contact. Minnie Neo +6013-3993141/ +6013-391 4131.

I rate her at 10/10. Coz I really regain very well after C-section and no stress with her. Great experience v baby. Food is AMAZING.

English well spoken. My fees I paid SGD2500. Austrain wise I not sure.