Overseas trip w 5 months old bb

yann13

Hi mummies! I long for a overseas trip but dunno whr to go yet. Anyone got experience bring baby to overseas? N whr do u go?

Gem2505

Hi mummies! I long for a overseas trip but dunno whr to go yet. Anyone got experience bring baby to overseas? N whr do u go?
so far, i only brought me girl to genting only. it was rather easy. coz my girl is those always slp type. coach journey, she slp thru out. i have my parents and relatives with me during the trip, so mostly, they carry here n there, didnt get to use my stroller at all. it was a 3d2n thing, so there's nothing much to bring. milk powder, diaper and distilled water main priority. the weather was so so, i just wore a jacket and leggings with romper, she can perspire. LOL!

yann13

Wa genting? Long hrs on coach? I m just scare abt the journey, scare he cry in coach or plane. U r lucky leh ur gal slp tru outz. So she slp on ur lap?

l0r3tTa

Hi yann,

i brought my son to taiwan when he was 3 months. I was breastfeeding, so not much of a hassle to prepare milk or hot water etc... on the 4+ hour flight, he was just sleeping. I had a great supportive husband, and that help alot too..

Cheers,
Loretta

sleowjl

Hi Yann,

Recently I brought my 6 months old baby gal to Genting via coach. She slept through the whole journey with her favourite pillow except for milk time.:001_302:

lyra

U brought bb on a flight? How did u deal with it when bb's ears were "stuck" when plane was gaining altitude?

Hi yann,

i brought my son to taiwan when he was 3 months. I was breastfeeding, so not much of a hassle to prepare milk or hot water etc... on the 4+ hour flight, he was just sleeping. I had a great supportive husband, and that help alot too..

Cheers,
Loretta

Gem2505

Wa genting? Long hrs on coach? I m just scare abt the journey, scare he cry in coach or plane. U r lucky leh ur gal slp tru outz. So she slp on ur lap?
ya. coz i have quite a few relatives and my parents with me. they all just pass to each other and play with bb when she's awake. she didnt really made any noise in the coach. she's not those fussy baby. so, quite well-behave.
she slp on my body or squeeze with me on the seat lor. coz the coach i sat was those big seats type, 21 seaters. the seat was quite big space and im quite small size. so we both can squeeze tgt in a seat. hehe!

pixie

I brought my girl who was +2 months then to Perth in September; no problem at all.

Last edited:

sleowjl

When the plane is landing and you worry that the ears of baby are blocked, what you can do is give your baby a pacifier to suck on to ease the blockage.