Ovulation Strips

needbaby

Hi

my first post, am new here. I am looking for Ovulation Strips. I tired guardian pharmacy and watson but to no avail. may i know where can i get them in singapore? Thanks in advance

joasiss

You can try ordering them online on ebay. They deliver here. They are of good quality and cheap. Maybe around $0.50 each.
You can also try gmarket. I have seen local sellers offering them but I've never tried those.

joasiss

I got from this UK seller called fertilityplan.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/30-OVULATION-10-PREGNANCY-TEST-KITS-FERTILITY-CHART-/140551275684?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item20b98244a4

Do note the sensitivity levels for the tests. If u have no problem s, choose the default one which is more sensitive.

Last edited:
Hi needbaby,

I've got extra ovulation kits which I've bought early this year when I was trying to conceive. Bought 10 but only used 4. Can let you have it at 50 cents per strip (I bought it online for 70 cents) if you're interested. Found it quite ok when I used it, as it was easier to find out my ovulation days this way rather than relying on my iphone app. Expiry in 2014.

Do drop me a pm if you're interested.
Thanks! And lots of baby dust to you :)

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

Hi,

I have extra One-Step Ovulation Test and One-Step Pregnancy Test available... Ordered too much when I was trying to conceive! Hee hee. So far both have been accurate for me... I've gotten my 2nd child afterall! Haha...

Letting go at S$0.50 per strip. If you get all from me, then I'll waive postage. PM if interested. :)

Faith cf

Hi there, have 11 ovulation strips (2 expiring in nov 2013, and 9 expiring in Dec 2013) to sell off at $0.70 each. Or all 11 for $7. Bought them at $1 each. Useful as i have bought a lot to test everyday and am now 6mths preggie. =)
Please leave me a private msg if interested. Thanks!

babyfross

Hi,

I have some left-over of One-Step Ovulation Test Strips to let go. Now that I'm pregnant, so I don't need it anymore! :)

- High sensitivity of 20mIU/ml, able to detect normal pregnancy from the first day of missed period.
- Each test strip is individually sealed in a pouch with desiccant.
- Expiry Date: 04 /2013
- Selling @ $0.50 per strips (Buy 20 get 2 free)

What does this mIU stuff all mean?
(e.g. 20 mIU) is a standardised measurement system that detects the ovulation hormone in your urine. The lower the number the higher the sensitivity!
Essentially the higherthe sensitivity, the earlier it will be possible to detect when you are about to ovulate.

Please email me at
babyfross@hotmail.com if you are interested.