pain at lower part of the body

shan-08

i feel pain at the lower part of the body, the pain is sometime like blue black kinda, and leg is damn swollen and i have difficulty walking... do u guys occur this same problem? i'm currently 7 mths pregnancy, and this is my 4th pregnancy... previous pregnancy i do not encounter this...

sigh!!

wenz

this could due to pressure of baby... when i was expecting my no.2 at 8th month i also encounter plevis bone loosen due to pressure of baby and was very painful and cannot walk... was on mc in bed for 3weeks before birth... and i really stayed in bed cos i can't even stand...

i dun encounter this when i have my no. 1... but the pain will goes off after birth... i was ok when i discharge.. no pain anymore.. but now i expecting my no. 3, only at 14 week i can feel minor pain at the pelvis bone there when i was in certain position... so i guess this may reoccur in me again when my baby grow heavier...

CanCanMum

yeah yeah same thing here...my pelvic bone was so painful tat i canx walk or walk like old woman.....sharp pain....but once i adjusted my sleeping position it got beta. No amount of rubbing oil can cure the pain.

shan-08, is yrs oso pain at pelvic bone?

for your case may be calcium deficient, coz u said this is your 4th pregnancy. We need at least 2000g of calcium per day for expecting mummies and it gets depleted everytime u r expecting coz baby will take some from our bone structure if we dont take enough calcium. Try to eat more fishes and drink low fat high calcium milk for breakfast, lunch, dinner and before sleep.

Also keep your feet elevated off ground, on a chair. If u are SAHM try to do tat for at least 15-20mins per day. If u r FTWM and work nature is sedentry, suggest propping a box below desk to prop up your feet.

my feet was swollen almost everyday from 6th month onwards and i had to wear size 9 instead of my usual size 7....jialat!!! But at least i am still able to walk.

wear those strappy flat sporty sandals instead of covered up shoes or ladies sandals, coz those sporty ones have bases that are wider and easier to drag your feet if its too swollen to walk at the angles part.

take care ya.

shan-08

thanks gal for ur advice.. i seen doc in kk last night was told the same thing (pelvis is lower down due to 4th pregnancy).... sigh... cant explain that kinda of pain... walk/sit like cartoon... phew.. even inside train cant have a proper posture... was told by doc if water retention is occur to us(pregnant woman) suggest that we put our legs higher as in by putting a pillow our legs... well, have to endure the pain till i deliver (doesnt kw hw to go work)..... 2 more mths to go before i deliver...

HELP!!!

hearty

my feet was swollen almost everyday from 6th month onwards and i had to wear size 9 instead of my usual size 7....jialat!!! But at least i am still able to walk.

my god....i'm already wearing size 9 now. I'm 21 weeks now and still wearing sport shoes most of the time as I need to walk a lot. hope it won't swell too much...