Pain Directly at Belly Button

Carisella

Hi All Mommies..

Me with my questions again :embarrassed:

Just wondering, any mommies got this prickling pain directly in the centre of the belly button? It's been ongoing for 1 week plus already. I think a mommy actually told me could be due to stressing out the tummy muscles. As advised I go on my sides and get up using my elbow instead of flexing tummy, but still hurts a lot. It hurts the most when I'm getting up from bed only.

Anyone had/have the same funny pain as me.. it's not anywhere, but DIRECTLY in the centre of where the belly button is.

No bleeding or spotting at all by the way.

Tiggee

Hi All Mommies..

Me with my questions again :embarrassed:

Just wondering, any mommies got this prickling pain directly in the centre of the belly button? It's been ongoing for 1 week plus already. I think a mommy actually told me could be due to stressing out the tummy muscles. As advised I go on my sides and get up using my elbow instead of flexing tummy, but still hurts a lot. It hurts the most when I'm getting up from bed only.

Anyone had/have the same funny pain as me.. it's not anywhere, but DIRECTLY in the centre of where the belly button is.

No bleeding or spotting at all by the way.
its just your tummy growing! if you are really worried, you can ask your gynae abt it!

yann13

Ya me too! Its like abodmen being stretch apart rite? Ya i think cos tummy getting bigger, tats why.