Pain in Abdomen

Frangelico

I am 20 weeks and recently i encountered pain in my lower abdomen. This occurs sometimes while i want to stand up from my laying position or sitting down..sometimes, i cannot even turn..

anyone can have these symptoms??

I am 20 weeks and recently i encountered pain in my lower abdomen. This occurs sometimes while i want to stand up from my laying position or sitting down..sometimes, i cannot even turn..

anyone can have these symptoms??
well i am in my week15 now..

sometimes i stand up too fast, i do fee that kind of pain also.. after that i might have abit of bleeding.. :( but now i try not to stretch too much or bend too much movement.. not sure why but as long i dont over do it. it seems fine..
my hubby says we shouldnt stretch too much... not sure how far its true too..

Rachelsg

i have it when i get up the bed too quickly or when i need to pee urgently. in fact i was quite worried it may be UTI cuz the pain felt similar to that when i had UTI.

but my gynae always do urine test every visit so i am not worried.

i think yours is normal too. dont worry=)

pipilili

i have this lower ab pain - something like stitch like type of pain...I asked gynae and he said uterus is stretching.:001_302:

rysse

i'm in my 18 weeks and recently i have menstrual like cramps... anyone of you experience tat?

lyra

I'm 15 weeks and I experienced the pain in my uterus like you have described. At the scans, baby is fine so I think it must be uterus stretching. My gynae say its normal. If it hurts too much for too long like serious mentrual cramp, then maybe u need to call the clinic.

dolphinelim

I'm in my 27th wks... recently these 2 wks... there seemed to be discomfort ard my tummy, the feeling is like gastric kind of feeling and also caused my back to ache. But after i went toilet, it's feeling better. Few days later, the feeling came back again. Starting to worry, is this normal? Anyone can advise or experience same thing?

lyra

dolphinelim, I'm in 22 weeks now n yesterday n today, I've also been feeling discomfort ard my tummy, mostly on the left side. Usually happens when I'm eating or before meal times. feels like stitch n feel bloated oso. I'm worried coz that's where the appendix is rite? I try to eat slower when the pain starts n it's better.

dolphinelim

I went to see the doc and he said maybe due to constipation and the gas.... Dun worry too much... Seek ur Gynea advice.

bingbing

dolphinelim, I'm in 22 weeks now n yesterday n today, I've also been feeling discomfort around my tummy, mostly on the left side. Usually happens when I'm eating or before meal times. feels like stitch n feel bloated also. I'm worried coz that's where the appendix is rite? I try to eat slower when the pain starts n it's better.
Yes me too having such kind of problem. i am 24 weeks now. Once i bend on my left and feel a sharp pain near the gastric area. after that for many days i still feel sometime like muscle pain problem + gas & indigestion. Gynea check BB and he is fine but i am feeling down due to the gas problem. hope it gets better and better...

shenyu2008

I am also in my 27th week. And I had the same feelings as you. Lower belly pain. When I stand up, it's painful but when I lie down. Not so much feeling.