Pain in bone joints after birth

CanCanMum

i heard tat steroids injections will ease the pain.....but not advisable to take more than 2 jabs per finger...will cause ostheoporosis.

tracyk

aaaaye i not too sure if this work the same but i have a relative who swear by this method but for her is numbness in her fingers. She say have to forcefully pull the finger till you hear a "cluck" sounds :err: but she say she see hundred of doctors also no used till she start doing this everyday suddenly her finger became better

tracyk

anyway anyone hear of this?

i heard bird nest is good for the lung and body as well. have your heard of Huiji new product Nestural? I found this on their press release and pretty tempted to dry *Drools

"Made from pure superior grade cave bird¡¯s nest (¶´Ñà) which is harvested from the wild caves of East Malaysia where wild swallows enjoy the freshest food from nature and construct their nests. Thus, these birds¡¯ nests also absorb the natural goodness of the swallow¡¯s diet and also minerals of the caves; where the nests are constructed, to ensure that Nestural birds¡¯ nest has one of the highest nutritional contents in the market.

A blind taste test carried out by a market research firm showed that Huiji Nestural Bird¡¯s Nest emerged as a clear favourite. 98% of participants voted Huiji No.1 for its taste and 96% voted Huiji No. 1 for its smell ¨C many liked the pandan fragrance and the springy bite and smooth texture and taste of the bird¡¯s nest strips. " :Dancing_tongue:

tracyk

Waaaaa looks so thick and delicious haha poor swallow heard their saliva good for helping improve the lung and complexsion looks so expensive and rich in taste keke :tlaugh:

Attachments

tracyk

Re: Food Fair at Expo

Did anyone check out the Food Fair at Expo I bought some nestural over there at one the the booth as they were giving some free samples, waaa say the bird nest so thick and not too sweet. My favorite kind hee hee bought 2 box, one for my mum one for myself!

CanCanMum

Re: Food Fair at Expo

Did anyone check out the Food Fair at Expo I bought some nestural over there at one the the booth as they were giving some free samples, waaa say the bird nest so thick and not too sweet. My favorite kind hee hee bought 2 box, one for my mum one for myself!
Neber buy for me arh?

tracyk

cancanmum dear , haha so sorry didnt know you wanted it as well. Next time i buy for you ok ? :wong19: hugs . How is everything? The bird nest is very good very thick and not too sweet. haha i should have take some pictures and let you droolz over it *winks. Hugs

tracyk

haah cancanmum dear, you want Fruity Lite to try or not? I got a pack ? You send me your address? It helps in slimming and it taste great if you add with lime and add orange or lime with it :001_302:

CanCanMum

haah cancanmum dear, you want Fruity Lite to try or not? I got a pack ? You send me your address? It helps in slimming and it taste great if you add with lime and add orange or lime with it :001_302:
haha tracyk dear,

errmmm u wanna gib me a pk?

u come out and meet us la!

We are having gathering 14 dec 08 2pm at United Square.

U can come anot?

i got PM u leh, neb recv??

tracyk

haha tracyk dear,

errmmm u wanna gib me a pk?

u come out and meet us la!

We are having gathering 14 dec 08 2pm at United Square.

U can come anot?

i got PM u leh, neb recv??
cancamumm dear dear haha yes i got you a pack haah but the box like very big think maybe need open send. I 14 dec in vietnam wor haha i catch you some other time you send me your mailing address lor i send you some huiji fruity lite see you like or not *hugs

CanCanMum

cancamumm dear dear haha yes i got you a pack haah but the box like very big think maybe need open send. I 14 dec in vietnam wor haha i catch you some other time you send me your mailing address lor i send you some huiji fruity lite see you like or not *hugs
can but.....how do i pay you???:tlaugh:

tracyk

Aiyo yo no need pay la. . . small thing for you to try try see good or not keke :shyxxx: let me know if it helps you i lost about 3kg with it so far keke *hugs

tracyk

Oh and best to make it with fruit juice like freshly squeezed orange juice with a hint of lime with it =)