Pain underneath

camomile

Hi Mummies

Its been 2 months since I have given birth to a lovely baby boy, I must say I haven't fully recover from the trauma of giving birth. My vagina will ache and pain after much walking and standing.

This soreness / pain is somehow on the inner walls of the vagina (near the opening). When I tried to locate the location of this pain, it feels bruised (like hei qing).

it worsen when i carry heavy things (sometimes not even very heavy).

I can't go for long walks nowadays, and always have to find a chair to sit down and rest as the soreness / pain can sometimes be unbearable!! If I can't i'm in trouble.

I have seen my gynae about this during the 1st month, he told me to rest, and hardly comment anything. Sighs. not a fantastic gynae!

Now I have rested, the problem doesn't go away. I'm afraid this might taunt me for the rest of my life, I cant go shopping or anywhere! Neither would I dare to carry my baby for too long. Hope it won't affect my work in future for not being able to stand for too long.

Does anyone has the same experience with me? :embarrassed:

jasobias

I feel the same as u.My baby is now 5 months already.I think it takes a while to recover for some of us.As long there is no unusual discharge or smell..its just ur body adjusting.I hate the soreness esp when i walk alot. N the pressure when i stand too long.

Ottermum

i couldnt control my bladder for about 8-9 months...

whenever i sneezed or coughed urine gushed out...so scary! gotta kept changing panty liners...

now everything's back to normal...so don't worry too much :tlaugh:

camomile

Jasobias : Thanks I'm really glad someone is on the same boat as me. I was worried I'm the only one.

Mummy to Baby very : Thanks for your suggestion. I have heard of Kegel Exercise, even went to youtube to see how people does it. I'll try it tonight.

Btw, at 2nd month my menses is back. I stop my staggering on/off breastfeeding just abt 1.5 month ago.

I realise the pain worsen when my menses is here. May I know how soon normally should non-breastfeeding mum's menses come? is 2nd month too early for me?

Mummy to Baby V

My menses hasn't returned since 10-mth old boy is still nursing at night.
My friend had menses 1-2 times even when she was nursing.
2 months after delivery seems fine.

I'm using cloth pantiliners and heard some mums said using cloth pads is much more comfortable during their monthly cycle.
Btw, cloth pantiliners are so comfortable that I'm never going back to disposable pads again. ;)
Lunapads Pantiliners Mummy's Reviews