painful and tight nerve

shae

hi all, im a first time mom and am new to this. feeling pretty helpless so thought of seeking some help here.

recently i have been experiencing the nerve on my lower left back that is so pain and tight till it feels like snapping. not too sure if its due to the old injury i had from few years back or is it due to the baby who is now currently at 22weeks.

i know backache for pregnant women is common, but to the extend of having tight nerve pains till you cant even bend? is this normal?

i really need to relieve the pain, is there any solutions? can i apply those medicated plasters/oil that i always use apply whenever im having back pains?

my gynae doesnt tell me much, especially try not to listen much to 'old wife tales' as they are being passed down from people who believed the earth is square, so sometimes i really wander if i should lead my life like before.

ling010

Well, you can consider going to a chiroprectic. They are great in solving back problem without any medication. You might want to try applying heat pad to relieve the pain. This is what I will prepare for my client during labor to help them ease the discomfort. If you want, you can PM me and we discuss more.