Pains at Hand joints

Jazz06

Hi,

Is there any particular reasons why i feel pain at my wrist for both hands... its pains at the wrist part, cant even tie my hair properly. Any cure? Is it because bb takes my calcium? Im at 18 weeks now :)

Anyone encounter this problem?

Jazz06

Rukia

Hi,

Is there any particular reasons why i feel pain at my wrist for both hands... its pains at the wrist part, cant even tie my hair properly. Any cure? Is it because baby takes my calcium? Im at 18 weeks now :)

Anyone encounter this problem?

Jazz06
Mine is pain at my fingers, the knucles, due to water retention. Usually worse in the morn when i just woke up. The nurse advised me to sleep with my hands supported by pillow and lifted up to prevent water from accumulating. It works though. Maybe u want to check with ur doc?

Jazz06

Ive got bad water retention too.. fingers, hands, legs all swollen... Morning is the worst when everything is so tight .. :-(

Thanks for sharing.

Rukia

Ive got bad water retention too.. fingers, hands, legs all swollen... Morning is the worst when everything is so tight .. :-(

Thanks for sharing.
Am trying to reduce my salt intake as well. Since salt causes water retention as well. If your condition doesnt improve, best to alert your gynae.

ast0212

I had this with my first pregnancy too... yep it's water retention and you'll find that you will pee a lot for days after giving birth!