Palmer's stretch mark cream - Mustafa

Jodav

I bought Palmer's stretch mark cream at Mustafa. You will not believe the cost. It's only $13.50. Close to 40% off retail price!!

I had used 3 to 4 tubes since 6th week of pregnancy. Now already 24th weeks!

If looking for a good buy, Go Mustafa :)

kathtan

That's alot of saving. Just went to the babyfair last week and bought some. Don't remember it's so cheap too.

LoVeS

Seriously speaking i dun find tis stretchmark cream effective at all~ I apply it during my pregnancy but it didnt even reduce abit of my marks at all~

Jodav

I think it's very individual... some ppl get it, some dont. Wonder if it will worsen due to size of belly? Bigger it is, more stretch marks?

LoVeS

I think it's very individual... some ppl get it, some dont. Wonder if it will worsen due to size of belly? Bigger it is, more stretch marks?
Ya the bigger it is the more stretchmarks u will haf BUT if u haf gd genes then u wont even haf stretchmarks even though ur tummy is big~

zoetrophe

palmers-edm-1.jpgCocoa-Butter-Formula-Skin-Therapy-Oil.jpg#1StretchMarkCreams copy.jpg
Any plans for the weekend? Palmer's will be having special deals at Smart Baby fair @ EXPO this weekend from 16-18th April!

Time to pick up some of your favourite palmer's products at fab discounts!

- Skin Therapy Oil 150ml - $29.90
- Savings up to 50% on Palmer's products
- Free gift worth $20 with purchases of more than $100!

Don't miss the Palmer's booth (F15) this weekend!

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

sheryltan

i tried Palmer's skin therapy oil even since i gave birth to my daughter last august. It's really very effective! ^^ Stretch marks are no longer that obvious anymore. Go like the Palmer's Facebook page! they are giving out free samples now.can try and see how effective they are(= https://www.facebook.com/palmerssingapore