Parents World Exhibition (31 aug - 2 sept) Hall 5A

Hi mummies, I saw the ad for the tricycle (at special price if u were to subscribe to the magazine). Has anyone checked it out? Is the tricycle good?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=+2]Trade Show Alert - Last Day
(Atocare & Aroma Sense)

Event: Parents World @ Expo
Booth: Baby Singapore (Near Entrance)
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 5A
Date: 31 Aug to 2 Sep 2012
Time: 11am - 9pm

[SIZE=+1]Come and see for yourself how our Atocare UV Vacuum Cleaner & Aroma Sense Shower Head can benefit your entire family.
Share this info with your friends. Cheers.

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

cookie77

This parents world exhibition was the worst ever i've ever attended... right from the entrance i was approached and harrassed by countless insurance agents... in fact there were more insurance agents there than actual visitors... the insurance agents were even harassing the vendors staff... When I asked for discounts... all the exhibitors found it hard to... as they complained business was so bad. Don't waste your time. This fair was organised by amateurs for insurance agents.

Jojoai

I totally agree with cookie !! All insurance people and very little booths. It's just 1/3 of expo hall. And 1/2 of it is insurance. The rest of the booths sells not really interesting things. Very small. And nothing to see.