Part Time cleaner in Tampines

mummy5

uote=Venetia;253798]Hi, I'm looking for a part time cleaner in Tampines.
Pls email me at Venetia_teh@hotmail.com if you have any recommendation for a good n efficient pt cleaner. Thanks.[/quote]
hi, venetia u can call my pt cleaner at this number 91822373 mdm emma, she very experience and honest lady, her chargers are $12 per an hour she staying in bedok...

Venetia

uote=Venetia;253798]Hi, I'm looking for a part time cleaner in Tampines.
Pls email me at Venetia_teh@hotmail.com if you have any recommendation for a good n efficient pt cleaner. Thanks.
hi, venetia you can call my pt cleaner at this number 91822373 mdm emma, she very experience and honest lady, her chargers are $12 per an hour she staying in bedok...[/QUOTE]

Thanks mummy5

cchangedd

Hi!

My family have been using one for 1 yr + already.. and i like their service alot as they are a company instead of freelance therefore any problems u can just tok to the person in charge and they will deal with it =) So are u still looking for one? You can contact Miss Wee at 91552164.

Starbat11

Hi!

My family have been using one for 1 yr + already.. and i like their service alot as they are a company instead of freelance therefore any problems you can just tok to the person in charge and they will deal with it =) So are you still looking for one? You can contact Miss Wee at 91552164.
I tried them after reading your post. They failed to turn up even though they haf promised. I ended up waiting in vain. Tried to call Ms Wee to find out to realise that her hp is off.

This is not the first time such an incident has happened. Previously, was promised to come over to my place on tues but kip cancelling. Haiz