Part-Time Help Needed!

coco^v^

Any good recommendation for locals who work as a domestic helper cum cook dinner, 2-3 times a week in the north for a few hours? Monthly pay. Those who are helping out in child care centers who are in charge of cleaning, washing up the place plus cook for the children are also welcome.

If you know of any good ones, kindly pls pm me. Thank you.

Ivy Miao

Any good recommendation for locals who work as a domestic helper cum cook dinner, 2-3 times a week in the north for a few hours? Monthly pay. Those who are helping out in child care centers who are in charge of cleaning, washing up the place plus cook for the children are also welcome.

If you know of any good ones, kindly pls pm me. Thank you.
Hi, u can try this lady, Madam Chua.. Give her a call and check with her. 90301363

coco^v^

Hi, u can try this lady, Madam Chua.. Give her a call and check with her. 90301363
Thanks for the recommendation Ivy Miao. Does she work for you too or is she some one you know? Can pm me about her experiences and charges pls. Thank you.

bunny mummy

i am also looking for part time help. i am now in my 2nd trimester, being our little home is small, my hubby is not keen on having a full time maid living together. part time help will be ideal, 2-3 visits a week.

Tinaneo

you may check with some of the cleaning company. Some of them do have good rate and services. my friends have use this cleaning company called dust matters for some time and have been telling us their rate are cheaper than some company and their service are excellent. I recently just sign up with them a package of once weekly cleaning service for my mum. The cleaner is always on time and do what ever needed. service is good and very polite. you may check their website at www.dust-matters.com.sg. think the website have the contact.

coco^v^

you may check with some of the cleaning company. Some of them do have good rate and services. my friends have use this cleaning company called dust matters for some time and have been telling us their rate are cheaper than some company and their service are excellent. I recently just sign up with them a package of once weekly cleaning service for my mum. The cleaner is always on time and do what ever needed. service is good and very polite. you may check their website at www.dust-matters.com.sg. think the website have the contact.
Thanks for the recommendation but after going through their website, I do not find it worth lei.

They are much more expensive than some others and they do not provide their own equipments or cleaning solutions nor provide any special steaming or cleaning services too.

They do not offer anything at all and charging at this rate, I might as well get from other agencies who provide equal good service yet with their own but suitable equipments or solutions that suit our place or needs or those $10/hr freelance ladies.

Sorry, no offence, JMHO only.

AppleAng

Hi Mommies,

I am 24 years old staying in tampines st 21.
Have worked in a childcare centre as a playgroup teacher (bathing, feeding, napping, reading, singing of nursery rhymes, lego building etc) and babysit before.

Do contact me at 9687 2304 / apple_jappy06@hotmail.com if you're interested.