part time maid vs infant care

i have a friend staying in choa chu kang at first i wanna ask her look after but cause too far that's why i choosen infant care last time. unless you stay around punggol and dont't mind my place cause i got a maid and my mother in law is not working so my mother in law n maid is looking after my boy and can help you out if my mother in law ok... but i think punggol too far for you .

everyone has their own perspective in whether nanny,maid,school as everyone have different request just all have pro n cons... actually i find you quite poor thing as you need to study and both side parents all cannot help you it's really very stress to find someone tend your kids or even yourself alone looking after... i've sms my friend already and ask if she still keen in looking after or not then get back to you. she's my friend and have 3girls aged 18 to 14 and 1young boy at 3yrs. she has a maid at home and she's not working all the while and her maid really dotes her son more than herself. she's my friend so i assure you she's really a recommended nanny. once she reply me i get back to you again gal.
thanks!! i'll ask my hubby and see what he thinks...:Dancing_wub: