Pasir Ris Child & Baby Clinic at Elias Mall

MummyPreggie

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can share with me your experience with Dr Sim at Pasir Ris Child & Baby Clinic at Elias Mall? I am looking for a PD for the very first time and heard some reviews about him. Please share with me. Thanks so much! Have a good day

He's my PD since my ds was born. He's friendly, warm, understanding and he address your queries tactfully. He has my full support :Dancing_wub:

average abt $30-$45include medicine during wkend, if you go during weekdays for short consultation can only abt $25-$35

Last edited:

Cheyenne

Hi, can share the address of his clinic ?

Just brought my DS back to TMC for his 1 week follow up and told Pad.- Dr Keoy that I don't want to bring him back to TMC, too far. Dr Keoy also shared Dr Sim.

I think I will bring DS to have vaccine at poly clinic or regular GP at pasir rid drive 6 and only see Dr Sim for major problem. Any baby friendly GP to recommend ?

leongve

My lst girl used him and my 2nd boy also initially. Now we stop going to him, cos must prepare to get lecture. My boy has rashes on his body and is running a temperature. Brought him to the clinic and was told that it was heat rash. Next day baby rashes get worse and don't even want to drink milk so bring him back to the clinic again. Was told that I was KS and was sent home. Next day baby rashes still bad, not drinking and cry non stop till 11pm. No choice lah have to bring him to KK emergency. His was disgnosed as having Hand, Foot & Mouth.
:we2Randy-git:

Dr Sim is a cool Pediatrician, it's not easy to like him as he is not very warm but so far, he has been helpful and patient. He is my pediatrician who visited my daughter at the hospital on the day when she was born and pediatrician to my son since 2004.

Evandrea

I brought my gal to this clinic on a Saturday, 15 mins passed their closing time. As that was my first visit, I was not aware of their closing time. Seeing there were still patients in the clinic, I went in to request to see the doctor if he is still around. A very mean young man, gave a very hurting remark. He said to bring my gal to the hospital if it is so serious!! I was deeply hurt by his uncompassionate remarks. My gal just had a mild infection and since it was on a sat, it was not easy to find another clinic, that is the reason why I decided to ask if the doctor can attend to us. I will understand if the doctor says he is not able to but without even checking with the doctor, he gave such hurting comments. It absolutely broke my heast to hear his comments, my tears almost flowed out of my eyes at that instance.I did not expect such remarks from someone working in a child and baby clinic!! His total lack of compassion for babies and sensitivity to parents are so hearless and cold. How can a clinic employ someone like him? So, parents, please think twice if you want to bring your child to this clinic.

Evandrea

Think twice before going to Pasir Ris Child & Baby Clinic at Elias Mall!!!

I brought my gal to this clinic on a Saturday, 15 mins passed their closing time. As that was my first visit, I was not aware of their closing time. Seeing there were still patients in the clinic, I went in to request to see the doctor if he is still around. A very mean young man, gave a very hurting remark. He said to bring my gal to the hospital if it is so serious!! I was deeply hurt by his uncompassionate remarks. My gal just had a mild infection and since it was on a sat, it was not easy to find another clinic, that is the reason why I decided to ask if the doctor can attend to us. I will understand if the doctor says he is not able to but without even checking with the doctor, he gave such hurting comments. It absolutely broke my heast to hear his comments, my tears almost flowed out of my eyes at that instance.I did not expect such remarks from someone working in a child and baby clinic!! His total lack of compassion for babies and sensitivity to parents are so hearless and cold. How can a clinic employ someone like him? So, parents, please think twice if you want to bring your child to this clinic.

CJane

just came from the clinic.... my baby girl keep on vomiting after feeding... i told him that early in the morning i brought her to gp but she still keep on vomiting... he told me that the medicine wont took effect that fast and need to wait.... as a medical technologist by profession i knew that the medicine wont took effect after a second but i want to take precaution/to prevent my baby being dehydrated thats why i bring to him. he do his check up and prescribe the meds just when we are about to leave my daughter vomited, i pass my girl to her nanny and while me tried to take a tissue to wipe the floor..... guess what he says " just bring your daughter outside coz she might infect the room bcoz of her vomit and told me to go out"... i want to shout at him... he shoudnt be a doctor if his attitude was like that...i swear that i wont be seing him again...

i agree with the with evandrea.... think twice or thousand times.... i really regret...

Last edited:

Alisa

bought my son to see him once and thats it! he totally got no patient! fm then on, i just bought my son to GP and the doc is much more caring and patient then a PD!