pass motion

Jesskoo

Help! my 2 mths old bb haven pass motion for 5 days already! Wat shld I do? I'm totally on bf! Anyone encounter tis problem b4. Shld I bring him to a doctor? TIA

Angeleye

TBF babies can go up to 7 days without poop. if u are worried, u may bring your baby to a doctor. u can also stimulate by tickling his anus with a cotton bud..

Alisa

massage his tummy everyday and move his legs in cycling motion. Its normal for tbf baby to have no poo for many days.

my tbf baby (1 mth old) just pooed today. her last poo was exactly a week ago. I heard TBF babies can go without poo for as long as 10 days. if he pass out smelly wind, then could be constipated. if not is ok. bf babies wont get constipated easily anyway.

Yes, i think the massaging and cycling helps.

yeoymp

my baby hasn't poo for 6days, he is on bottle fed ebm. he himself always move a lot ...I mean his leg always doing cycling movement but he still pass smelly wind. can it be constipated?

xiaodaisy

tbf babies some can last up to 2wks not pooing .. dont worry too much , my girl used to poo once per wk or once per 2 wks ... =)

poohie

My baby encounter such prob too I gave her 0.5ml (once ) of warm water in the noon and she poo in the evening on the same day