Pasta for toddler

LynChew

Hey mommies, my son just turn 1 and i dont know how to prepare any pasta for him as i dont have any experience in cooking. Can intro me some simple pasta recipes please?

MichelJone

Hey mommies, my son just turn 1 and i dont know how to prepare any pasta for him as i dont have any experience in cooking. Can intro me some simple pasta recipes please?

Hi,

In my opinion, pasta is a surprisingly good pick. "Unlike the simple carbs in sweets, pasta's complex carbs provide steady energy so kids aren't hungry an hour after dinner. Even kids who love their mac with cheese will usually try healthier options.

Thanks and Regards,
Michel Jone

pannpan

Hi, I cooked star shaped pasta for my girl. Bought Heinz brand. I usually cook it with ikan bilis soup and minced meat, pork or beef, and eggs. So far, she likes it. For beef, I'll pour boiling water over the beef before adding to the soup to remove the 'beef stench'. Hope this helps.

lsy

U could try minced chicken or beef stir fry with minced garlic and onion. Add chopped tomato. When cooked, add in oregano.
Top them on cooked pasta and sprinkle with cheese.

lithin

Re: cottage cheese
Hi, I want to make bake pasta for 5year old.

Any cottage cheese and mozerrlla cheese recommendation??

Any baked pasta recipe to intro?

thanks

pmcheng

My boy is turning one soon but only has 2 tiny teeth. Can he still take baby pasta? Saw some brands like Heinz selling them, but I'm not sure if I should give that to my boy..

ast0212

Hi pmcheng, sure baby can take pasta without much teeth.. They have very strong gums!

I started giving pasta to my girl at 6 months as finger food.. She didn't have any teeth. It was normal pasta, the kind we eat and she took it well :)